Smedts, Brown

Ablett, Selwood, Thompson, Wingard, Docherty, Clifton
Shiel, Mitchell

Luenburger, Mumford
Giles, Stephenson

Franklin, Fyfe, Zaharakis, Martin, Sidebottom, Saad, Walsh
Zorko, Treloar

washemj21

yeh good team overall umm, think you might struggle a bit in the rd 13 bye. whats your plan of attack for that?

Jimbo_11

well i have god, lids and birch out so probs switch one of them into mids where i only have ablett out in round 13
and most of the rookies wouldve been upgraded by then so hoping it should be alright

washemj21

who u going to swap goddard into the mids with or r u gona leave him there permanantly?
also just to let u know fyfe has had a bit of an interrupted preseason but should be fit for the nab cup.
watch out for grimes because he is a bit injury prone

Jimbo_11

yeh docherty is a mid/back so no worries, ill definitely move him back after then swap docherty in for a premo mid

yeh heard about fyfe's preseason troubles might swap him for mitch robinson if he has a poor nab cup

im happy to have grimes because he is easily a top 5 defender when fit and its a risk, yes, but everyone needs a  couple in their team

washemj21

yes very good indeed, seems like youve got ur team and season worked out. by the way who could this matt washer bloke be you call a god

Big_Cox14

Interesting Team Name  :P
D: Overall defence is quite solid. I like your pick of Birchall - Surprised not too many teams have him in. I can see him as a top 5 - top 10 scoring defender. Grimes has historically missed quite a few games due to injury. Though I can understand your reasons for picking him.
M: You've gone with a slightly different strategy to me but I still think your middies overall are solid. Thompson is a very nice unique and if last season is anything to go by has the ability to pump out huge scores and is quite consistent imo.
R: Same as mine.  :)
F: Franklin is one of the best scoring forwards in the comp. The only issue with picking Franklin is his poor tribunal record may mean he misses a few games this year and you don't want to have your #1 For missing games. Forward line structure looks fine.
Overall your side is solid all round the park with a few nice uniques and some great rookie choices. I'm sure come NAB cup time that you'll be tinkering with your side like everyone else. Nice work.

yorgis

noy a bad team at all but would you believe that 1/2 of your team has'nt played afl

Maverick

Good team overall. I think uve made an interesting choice in picking up Zaharakas. He could either have a really good year or a really poor. But seeing as Watson isn't injured anymore, i think that the delivery to the forward line will be good. Also i myself have risked getting birchall but every time I've picked him, I have been disappointed. Good choice of rookies, might want to look at docherty's NAB cup performance, because I'm pretty sure he is injured at the moment. Chad Wingard i think will be an underestimated player before round 1, and i think that he will do the majority of the work in the midfield along with boak.