Dane Swan and Heath Shaw!

Started by elephants, February 03, 2012, 07:01:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Will Swannies ousting and Heaters addition to the leadership group help or hinder their scores?

Help - Less pressure to perform = more tons BIGGER TONS!!
1 (6.3%)
Hinder - He will be hurt by this and will not put his heart into the club no more
1 (6.3%)
Nothing will change - Come on man, stop finding excuses to change your team
14 (87.5%)
A Combo of both (State this in a comment please)
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 2

elephants

Upon hearing about Swannies departure from the Collingwood leadership group I thought to myself... "Will this help or hinder the great man?"
So... Fellow FFers, will this help, hinder or change nothing about the Swan-Dogs DT output.

Also...

Heath Shaw has been added to this group. How will this affect his scoring? Bucks seems to really trust/like him.
Thanks ;D

upthemaidens

swan is swan,, once a player crosses the white line, he plays his heart out.
i would doubt it will affect him(unless there is something we dont know behind the scenes)
  heath shaw in leadership group, wow that im surprised about.. oh wait maybe he had a bet on himself to be vice-captain

Chelskiman

Won't effect him.  Out and out gun and will most likely be top 2 come the end of the year.

Presto

Swan will be unaffected, he will continue at his usual best.
Shaw as a leader, every team makes a big mistake every year.

AndrewY

Have you ever seen any vision of Swannie at a huddle? Worth watching as he pretends to listen or link up. Not really that sort of leadership shown by the great man. No one seems to tell him anything either except for when they ask him to join into the game at a 20 d/t pt quarter time score.

upthemaidens

Quote from: AndrewY on February 03, 2012, 08:46:18 PM
Have you ever seen any vision of Swannie at a huddle? Worth watching as he pretends to listen or link up. Not really that sort of leadership shown by the great man. No one seems to tell him anything either except for when they ask him to join into the game at a 20 d/t pt quarter time score.
have u seen heath shaw in the huddle?  hes taking bets for race 3 at Dapto

Chelskiman

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 03, 2012, 08:49:40 PM
Quote from: AndrewY on February 03, 2012, 08:46:18 PM
have u seen heath shaw in the huddle?  hes taking bets for race 3 at Dapto

Lmao.

AndrewY

Nothing wrong with the premium track at Dapto....it's easy money

Kuruki

Shaw in the leadership group just shows what a feral bunch those Pie's are. Look kid's we want you to grow up to be just like Heath Shaw  :o

AndrewY

Not me..when i grow up I want to be Wayne Carey

Chelskiman

Ziplock

they ousted the brownlow medalist and put in a player who was suspended for 8 weeks due to an afl betting scandal?

sounds really dodgy lol....

elephants

Yeah I guess the old sayiing about great players not neccesarily being the best leaders rings true here.

AndrewY

Also Maxwell is King if any issue of course

upthemaidens

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2012, 11:02:32 PM
Yeah I guess the old sayiing about great players not neccesarily being the best leaders rings true here.
yeah swan is no judd thats for sure
seriosly though  heath shaw leader??  maybe they think it will staighten him up, give him more responsibilty
apart from the betting thing last year, didnt he get suspended by the club the year before for something else? involving a car or driving something with another player?