Neither
4 (7.7%)

Total Members Voted: 5

its me lads

owenbond007

elephants

Football Factory

Justin Bieber

Just Gary, I would prefer Pendles over Swan. And how dare if someone votes neither.

Holz

you need one and i want selwood and barlow, so dont think i can afford getting swanny. So just Ablett im trying to fit in both though

Chelskiman

Quote from: Holzman on February 03, 2012, 07:24:22 PM
you need one and i want selwood and barlow, so dont think i can afford getting swanny. So just Ablett im trying to fit in both though

I have a mid of Swan, Ablett, Selwood and Barlow.

elephants

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 03, 2012, 07:31:31 PM

Swan, Ablett, Murphy, Rocky, Barlow, Clifton for me ;D

PurpleArmy

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 03, 2012, 07:31:31 PM

Watch that round 12 bye. Swan, Selwood and Barlow all out

Artax

+1

AndrewY

Byes...will give you a heart attack. Swan Ablett Selwood will give 11 good scores before missing one.

Phasir

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 07:17:18 PM
Just Gary, I would prefer Pendles over Swan. And how dare if someone votes neither.
+1 I went into this year adamant that I'd be getting Pendles as my go-to-cpt this year.. how stuff changes over the course of a few months, now I've got Ablett as my cpt, Gibbs & Rocky as the other two in my Engine Room, with Barlow as the Irresistible Force with his price. 

Justin Bieber

Whoever voted neither, either did it as a joke or their horrible at Dreamteam... haha

Purple 77

Swan had a poor patches last year, and still averaged the highest. Swan.

chatters24

At just under $44k cheaper I will be going with Gaz! Same ability in regards to DT but huge price difference, no brainer for me.