Rate it

5/10
6/10
7/10
8/10
9/10
10/10

Superman

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

First draft team for the year. I usually try to avoid selecting crows players but I can't help but see a lot of value there this year. 6K in the bank.

Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Hanley, Suban, Clarke, Ellis (Brown, Sierakowski)

Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Murphy, Thompson, Clifton, McDonald (Shiel, Stevens)

Rucks: Leuenberger, Jacobs (Stephenson, Giles)

Forwards: Franklin, Robinson, Martin, Lecras, Walker, Walsh, Zorko (Treloar, Smedts)

Obviously rookies are subject to change.

Justin Bieber

Not bad, really good mids. Not liking Suban in the backline.

Superman

you dont like him as a bloke or...

Watto

Suban is at a bit of a weird price, you really need him to fire or else you will have to downgrade.
If you really want to start with him, I suggest leaving yourself some $$$ so you can upgrade if necessary
That said, can't reall see where that cash would come from haha. maybe Leuen or Jacobs --> McIntosh?

Pendles or Ablett as skipper?

Superman

The benefit of picking mid pricers is that if they dont fire in the first couple of weeks you can do a quick trade to another mid pricer that is or downgrade them to a rookie showing a lot of promise. Im not locked on Suban yet, I'll decide after the nab cup once his role is clearer. There are a few others i have my eye on as well.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Superman on February 04, 2012, 10:12:40 PM
you dont like him as a bloke or...

Haha as a dreamteam performer. Never see him being a 90+ performer. But proove me wrong.