Any Thoughts from experienced DTrs?

Started by Meister21, February 03, 2012, 05:07:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meister21

Any Thoughts from experienced DTrs?

Backs: Scotland, Goddard, Burgoyne, Suban, Lake, Coad, Buntine, Smedts, Lockyer

Mids: Swan, Ablett, Deledio, Barlow, I Smith, McCarthy, Hampton, Shiel

Rucks: Cox, McIntosh, Giles, Stephenson

Forwards: Chapman, Beams, Fyfe, Winderlich, Lisle, Pfeiffer, Walsh, Folau, Kerridge

$5,200 left

Byes: 9/8/8 B: 2/1/4 M 2/2/3 R 3/1/0 F 3/5/1

Justin Bieber

Master Q

Not sure I.Smith is the best move. Backs need a bit of tweaking and Forwards look a little shallow.

Meister21

upthemaidens

looking at it, i kinda wonder where your money has gone..

Justin Bieber

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 03, 2012, 08:06:11 PM
looking at it, i kinda wonder where your money has gone..

haha it's like he still has a million left.

Grannyboy

Suban, Lake, Lisle, Falou? A risk taker I see. Suban will struggle as all players do coming back from leg breaks, Lake...where's his head at? Wait and see. Fyfe could start slow but I like him, I Smith was a gun 1st year player and we (The Hawkers) certainly see enough of the ball. Not convinced on Silky as a premo back, like I said we get enough of the ball but he has to compete with Hodgey, Sammy, Sewell, Smith, Buddy, Junior etc for his share, hmm he (maybe) won't get up there every week. You might be able to pick up one of those rucks cheap too n upgrade Giles if you don't start with em both. Your forwards look weak, the windowlicker could do ok this year too, he has the potential. I'd say about 6.5-7/10, certainly some work to do before the season starts but plenty of time for that.

Grannyboy

'You might be able to pick up one of those rucks cheap' - was thinkin of Goldstein rather than McIntosh when I said that. Yeah he's not a bad price if he stays injury free...