Most picked player?

Started by kilbluff1985, February 03, 2012, 01:04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kilbluff1985

As the title says who do you think will be most picked this year? i'm thinking GAJ

meow meow

cortez

Purple 77

Think Giles. Will be in 300,000 teams as 2nd-3rd ruck. Who else you going to choose?

Gooner

GAJ, Goddard and Lids are the only must have players, and Lids is debatable as a must have but will be in most teams regardless.

Purple 77

Quote from: Gooner on February 03, 2012, 01:42:35 PM
GAJ, Goddard and Lids are the only must have players, and Lids is debatable as a must have but will be in most teams regardless.

Would almost add Buddy over Lids

Presto

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 03, 2012, 01:43:36 PM
Quote from: Gooner on February 03, 2012, 01:42:35 PM

Would almost add Buddy over Lids
+1
One per position: Goddard, GAJ, Giles and Franklin

Purple 77

What about must have rookies? Struggling with that myself

Ringo

Would also add Brown due to his cheap price.  Has been in 95% of Teams posted for comment.

Purple 77

Agree Ringo. Though when Brown throws his head under a train again, they will jump off him quick

Disco

GAJ isn't a must have. Can easily be replaced by Pendles or Swan. But Giles and Goddard definately

cortez

Id say GAJ is a must have. You would want two of the big three and wouldnt really want both pendlebury and swan due to the bye. Plus out of the 3 gaz is the only one really capable or averaging 140. Where as swan and pendlebyry are more around 130.

Purple 77

Quote from: cortez on February 03, 2012, 02:28:24 PM
Id say GAJ is a must have. You would want two of the big three and wouldnt really want both pendlebury and swan due to the bye. Plus out of the 3 gaz is the only one really capable or averaging 140. Where as swan and pendlebyry are more around 130.

GAJ at Geelong would average 140, but think he is at the same level as Swan, Pendles scoring wise at the Suns

But you're right, GAJ is more prone to huge scores

cortez

I wonder what he avdraged second half of last season when he started to hit his straps cause he had a pretty slow start to the year if my memory is correct.

jballstars

goddard and giles for most picked the rest of the posts are off topic :)