Daniel Connors

Started by wardie, February 03, 2012, 11:19:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wardie

Having had his mistermeaner last year and being away from the clul for 12+ weeks i can see him having a good season, at only $270k i think he is value on his previous performances.

There seems to be quite a few bargins in the backs tho, CLARKE, LAKE, GRIMES I am not sure who we should be going with.

cortez

Connors is a very good and talented player. He will go one of two ways either the srevie j way or tbe fev way. Thats upto you to predict. Id see how lake looks and if he is no good definately take grimes.

Presto

No way I would risk him. It is clear to me that he is on his last chance at Richmond, but a coach like Hardwick trying to build a team culture is not going to let a rotten apple...
He stuffed up in 2010, (when Ricmond suspended him for six games) and after promising to redeem himself got back to his old ways so that he was suspended again last October. Again he is full of promises, but...
Much better to go with Lake. At least with him, you know that if he doesn't perform is due to injuries, not to attitude.