Main Menu

Defacing Time!

Started by Purple 77, February 03, 2012, 10:12:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple 77

I bought a Melbourne 2012 (16 month) calendar the other day. See where this is going?

Guess who was the 2011 4 month $pecial (=clue)? Figured it out yet?

It was no other than the lying money bags himself, Tom $cully. Just as well he was 2011 sept-dec, and not a 2012 month, otherwise i wouldn't have bought it.

Anyway, I had a fun time drawing him as a mexican  ;D

so I was wondering if anyone has bought something with a similar situation to me, whether it be a calendar or whatever, and what did you end up doing to it?

j959

ha, ha Purp77, that's funny!  ;D

elephants

Yep, bought a Chelsea FC calender with Anelka in August.
I glued a Keven De Bruyne face over his hahahahaha :)

Hawka

last year had a hawks calendar Browny was March ::)

elephants

Darren Gibson's goal vs City was :o hey hawka :P

Hawka

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2012, 06:27:51 PM
Darren Gibson's goal vs City was :o hey hawka :P
Was so awesome  ;D

Torpedo10

CrowsFan

Well one thing you can be guaranteed with Gibson is he will score some long rage screamers, but in between he will miss about 50 shots and waste possession :P

elephants

Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2012, 07:01:36 PM
Well one thing you can be guaranteed with Gibson is he will score some long rage screamers, but in between he will miss about 50 shots and waste possession :P
Shame united missed out on that screamer just one game before he left. Could have used one (or 6) of those when they played City earlier in the season ;)

CrowsFan

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2012, 07:06:08 PM
Quote from: CrowsFan on February 03, 2012, 07:01:36 PM
Shame united missed out on that screamer just one game before he left. Could have used one (or 6) of those when they played City earlier in the season ;)
At least United can beat Swansea :P

elephants

Tanking for draft picks my friend :)

The F.A.R.K.

they were selling 2012 crows calenders at the newsagency (it was like a home owned chinese one) and the calenders had nathan bock and tyson edwards in them

elephants

BoredSaint

DARRON flowerING GIBSON!!!

I see good things in the last half of the year hawka :D Gibson, Donovan, jelavic.. Gonna be awesome :D

Hawka

Quote from: BoredSaint on February 04, 2012, 12:49:07 AM
DARRON flowerING GIBSON!!!

I see good things in the last half of the year hawka :D Gibson, Donovan, jelavic.. Gonna be awesome :D
So do i  ;D you also forgot pinear ;)