Coniglio and Shiel
7 (53.8%)
Coniglio and K Stevens
0 (0%)
K Stevens and Shiel
6 (46.2%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Haddy1.0

Midfield is currently Pendles, Gablett, Rockliff, Barlow ( L Brown, T Mitchell)

Not sure if it's worth getting 2 GWS blokes in the mids.
Who will get the most game time?

Thoughts and suggestions are appreciated, cheers.

CFC 1979

Sheedy is the wildcard of the whole season imo

how many games will he play the young guys before giving them a rest ?
how long will the rest be ?

hopefully long enough to max out his cash cows for us

fingers crossed

Purple 77

Think Coniglio maybe too expensive, but will wait for NAB cup

Haddy1.0

^
+1 that's is why I'm leading towards Stevens and Shiel. Really looking forward to NAB, should be interesting.

Lions01

All thou i dont really choose too many of the top draft picks myself  they tend to work out alright. Look at Martin and Swallow in their first year they worked alright.

IMO the extra money you pay for these player balances out as they are generally given more games as they're the highest rated player that the club has acquired in the off season. (Gaff was an exception because of the already strong midfield group of WCE and the new Substitution system)

Furthermore if i was to select such a player it would be to keep for the entire year (start on the ground and eventually more to Midfielder 7) the extra points he should score over a basement price rookie and better coverage may workout better then the 70k in the long run. If your intention is just to make cash then 100k Rookies are the way to go

Artax

Obviously the NAB cup will tell a lot but I don't see Stevens breaking in for consistent games. See him fitting in a rotation and copping a few vests

stew42

And in quite a few cases, if you do your research, your 100k rook would equal or beat the average of your no. 1 draft pick...

Football Factory

I based my decision on the money factor.... Stevens and Shiel

Big_Cox14

I can't see Stevens consistently getting games for the eagles. Eagles have a pretty strong midfield line to break into.

For this reason, out of your options I would pick Coniglio & Shiel. Coniglio will be a GUN! IMO.