premium +0/-0

Started by cortez, February 03, 2012, 01:18:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

seen this under most peoples names mine is premium +4/-0. I cant remember this being here last year can someone please explain to me what it means? Cheers

CrowsFan

There is a post about it in the feedback section somewhere.
Basically the way it works if you like what someone is saying you can give them a cheer, but if you think they are just trolling or being stupid you can boo them.
So at the moment you have had 4 people cheer things you have said and no one has booed you ;)

cortez

Well thats good then :-) thanks mate

korza

Hmm not a bad way to see who the trolls are

coconut52

where do you vote though ?

CrowsFan

Quote from: coconut52 on February 04, 2012, 05:49:29 PM
where do you vote though ?
You need to have posted at least 50 times before given the opportunity to cheer or boo people ;)

Purple 77

But no spamming we're told

meow meow

BGK

Quote from: korza on February 03, 2012, 12:05:58 PM
Hmm not a bad way to see who the trolls are

I actually think its a little silly. Some people just go around booing for no reason. I even have 1 guy I just boo because I can't stand him. Lol. After you've been around here for a while you learn who are worthwhile and who just talk crap. IMO its the people who have been around a while, coaches etc that give out good advice and info.

BGK

I wil cheer someone if they can correctly guess who it is I don't like. Hahaha

cortez

Yea i dont think you can take it seriously with all the people doing it. I booed someone the other day just cause they didnt have joel (soon to be premiership captain) selwood in tbeir top five mids. Well it probably was worth a boo since joel in an absolute superstar!!!

coolfugitiv0

I haven't booed anyone yet, but I've given all the good advice/people trying to help a cheer   ;D

RobsOverAchieverss

Good idea its basically like Ebay thougt all it takes is one "boo" from someone who just doesn like you then your "fluffed"

fever

just booed cortez for this thread

fever

Quote from: cortez on February 10, 2012, 09:15:04 PM
Yea i dont think you can take it seriously with all the people doing it. I booed someone the other day just cause they didnt have joel (soon to be premiership captain) selwood in tbeir top five mids. Well it probably was worth a boo since joel in an absolute superstar!!!

then cheerd for this post