Rate my team!!!

Started by byza37, February 02, 2012, 11:47:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

byza37

hey guys will keep changing
but wondering what the look of this is atm.
thanks

Backs- goddard, deledio, shaw, heppell, grimes, clarke, b.ellis. (smedts, mohr)

Mids - Ablett, swan, fyfe, hayes, moribitto, j. macdonald. (Shiel, baguley)

Rucks - Nic nat, mcintosh. ( stephenson, giles)

Fwd - franklin, chappy, waite, J brown, didak, porplyzia, d. zorko. (Walsh, A. pattinson.)

Would b great if you guys have any suggestions for a dp player to roatate through mid and back around the price of $94k - 190k

Also have $128,000 left.

Big_Cox14

Backs - Structure looks alright.

Mids: I would possibly put Fyfe in the forward line myself but can see why you've done this with the DPP rule.

Rucks - look like it could be good value for money. Can see you've tried to spend more in the other possies.

For: Not a fan of Waite with his poor tribunal record. Apart from that structure looks okay.

Have you considered Docherty at $141,600 as a (M/D) option.

Mozza3

Not too bad. Grimes is in the rehab group and will be nursed to round 1 so might be risky. I'd swap Fyfe and Zorko. Forward line is probably too risky for my liking. I'd cut Waite and Didak and would also move Chappy into the midfield and replace him with a midfield gun. Luke Brown is a good m/d option.

byza37

Cheers mate. Yeh still tossing up in the back wether to get drummond or lake , cuz when he played in 2010 he was dominating, but we all know what his psyche is like.

Yeh not fussed where fyfe plays, as long as i have a decent scorer that can rotate with this new system.

With my rucks every year i have trust issues haha because they usaully are inconsistent, but pretty happy with the year i rekkon these two guy's will have.

WIth the fwds, yeh i'm very much the same with waite, although now that he has certainy with sentanta gone, i think he might have a big year up forward and not have to worry about playing dwn back, ill see how he goes in the nab cup.

And thanx for Docherty, havn't heard anything about him but hopefully will b good enough sub as their r limited players with dp FWD and DEF.

byza37

thnx mozza ;)

yeh i know about grimes, i think i will probably almost defs end up getting drummond, lake or grimes though, which would you suggest?

with the mids and fwd, yes i probably will tinker around a little. thnx for suggetsiing luke brown too.

Mozza3

Of those 3 mentioned I'd go Lake, only because he's the cheapest gamble. All 3 are struggling by reports. I'd be tempted to go for a Conca, Suban or Armstrong.

Big_Cox14

Sydney have a good record with recycled players. I'd be keeping an eye on Armstrong.  ;)

byza37

cool, what pos is armstrong????
Alright guys, what if get rid of grimes get lake. get rid of heppell for yarran????

Mozza3

Armstrong is a def. Lake for Grimes is ok and i think Heppell for Yarran is much of a muchness.