RATE MINE, I RATE YOURS

Started by Just Clancy, February 02, 2012, 11:12:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Just Clancy

DEFS: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Heppell, Grimes, Clarke, Ellis (Smedts, Morris)
MIDS: Swan, Ablett, J. Selwood, Barlow, Miles, Shiel (Zorko, L. Brown)
RUCKS: Sandi, Leuenberger (Giles, Stephensen)
FWDS: Franklin, Robinson, Zaharakis, Martin, Byrnes, Saad, Treloar (Walsh, Panos)

$84,700 remaining.

Rookies will still obviously change through NAB.

Rate mine and i'll rate yours.

Justin Bieber

Backs: Pretty good, 8/10

Midss Strong, 8.5/10

Rucks, Good, 9/10

Forwards, I love the robbo, Zaha, dusty combo so a 9

Overall 8.5/10

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,46932.0.html

Sh*tatdt

Backs 8/10

Mids 9/10

Rucks 9/10

Forwards 8/10 dont mind the idea of rob, zhara and dusty, its unique but could upgrade one of them.

Overall 8.5/10 solid team but NAB cup will help show the rookies

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sh*tatdt on February 02, 2012, 11:55:13 PM
Backs 8/10

Mids 9/10

Rucks 9/10

Forwards 8/10 dont mind the idea of rob, zhara and dusty, its unique but could upgrade one of them.

Overall 8.5/10 solid team but NAB cup will help show the rookies

Do my team bro. I got the same 3 set up and have watched them from mid last year.

mmurphy3

BB67th

Backs: Solid, not sure how well Heppel will do this year. 8/10

Mids: Hard to go wrong here, good premiums and good rookies. 9/10

Rucks: Strong and solid. 9/10

Forwards: Not too sure on the robbo dusty and zaha combo, maybe a bit too much dpp there. Will have to see if Byrnes gets a place in the side, porps could be another good option there? 7.5/10

Overall: 8.5/10 Solid side some unique rookies that will have to be monitored in NAB Cup.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,46927.0.html Please rate mine

Matticus

I have had Byrnes for in my team in the past and I know Dr DT thinks there may be something there but food for thought, last year he only played five, although he was fit for most of the season - and if he was not selected due to injury i have to wonder why because he never played, that and he only averaged like 43. I cant see much room for him in geelong's FWD line this year either with Tomohawk, Stevie J, Christensen, Stokes, Chapman and so all rotating through there.

Zaha does have a good average but don't read too much into it, it isd about 88 but he did have 13 games which he scored less than 70 and and 7 of those were mid 50s or less so i guess consistency may be an issue (well it is for me), I would rather someone getting 80 odd every week then a 140 one week then a 50 the next.  ;D

korza

The comments and feedback have certainly improved this season.

I too think you have a solid team, not sold on Zaharakis but lets wait and see if he spends more time in the midfield during the NAB.

KORZA

Justin Bieber

Quote from: korza on February 03, 2012, 12:14:34 PM
The comments and feedback have certainly improved this season.

I too think you have a solid team, not sold on Zaharakis but lets wait and see if he spends more time in the midfield during the NAB.

KORZA

I don't get why everyone is hating on him?

Just Clancy

Quote from: Matticus on February 03, 2012, 12:05:05 PM
I have had Byrnes for in my team in the past and I know Dr DT thinks there may be something there but food for thought, last year he only played five, although he was fit for most of the season - and if he was not selected due to injury i have to wonder why because he never played, that and he only averaged like 43. I cant see much room for him in geelong's FWD line this year either with Tomohawk, Stevie J, Christensen, Stokes, Chapman and so all rotating through there.

Zaha does have a good average but don't read too much into it, it isd about 88 but he did have 13 games which he scored less than 70 and and 7 of those were mid 50s or less so i guess consistency may be an issue (well it is for me), I would rather someone getting 80 odd every week then a 140 one week then a 50 the next.  ;D
Yes, i am a bit worried about Byrnes but we'll see. If he does play he could easily average 80-85. I've picked Zaha because, 1) Essendon are on the up and that means his average should go up too, plus the fact it should naturally be going up with every season, 2) i'm not really sold on any of the old key position players yet for some reason, and 3) i'm a little biased because i support Essendon and want some of their players in my team.

washemj21

very solid team by the look of it and overall id give it a 9/10, just not sure about having martin robinson and zaharakis.

Jimbo_11

pretty good solid team, but also a pretty stock standard team (as is mine)
i like broughton in def, i reckon he could be in for a good year under lyon and hopefully will get some more midfield time
great mids, i like that you have dpp links to your fwds and backs and these will be great during the bye rounds
standard rucks, everyone will probably have the same ruck bench by the beginning of the season
good fwds, and as has been said before, byrnes is the only issue, not sure how much game time he will be getting with geelong's forward line already pretty jam packed
all round good rookie choice, not so sure about panos though as he is a KPP and is there to fill the void left by barry hall, so may be a little inconsistent at first and probably wont gain a lot of cash fast