Previous topic - Next topic

Which player to include in my team?

Dustin Martin
44 (84.6%)
Mitch Robinson
8 (15.4%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Bluesalltheway

With Mitch i save a bit of cash, but martin averaged more last year. Who to pick?

roo boys!

Martin by a long way. I admire the way Robinson plays, and he's a very good player, but it has to be Martin.

DT-SC

robo!!!! dusty has a very difficult draw before his bye, he doesn't play well against better teams (check his stats) and his draw post bye is awesome!
perfect upgrade target IMO but am starting with robo for this reason

Capper

Quote from: DT-SC on February 02, 2012, 06:00:31 PM
robo!!!! dusty has a very difficult draw before his bye, he doesn't play well against better teams (check his stats) and his draw post bye is awesome!

I went for martion , but i like the way your thinking

Peter

Torress

i think you can justify both really. but i went dustin - as he doesn't have a judd/murphy/scotland/gibbs hogging points.

i also would pick zaha b4 robo for this reason. if dangerfield gets a more pure midfield role again i'd pick him over robbo for this reason.

i've definately thought of starting robbo but i like these 3 b4 him personally

Colliwobblers

no brainer martin - break out year will have a BIG WON

Capper

I am now thinking of not starting MArtin and upgrading him later. Hard draw first up against Blues, Pies, Cats and then WC away in first 5 Rounds

Peter

Robinson in SC - look at Tigers draw, maybe Martin for upgrade

ubeaut

Neither. Zaha or Rioli I reckon. Martin as an upgrade target. Robbo has too many point stealers.

Capper

How much money do you have to spend on this player??

jimmytigs

ando_10

the poll isnt a true indication of how close these two actually are theres a major upside for both fellas up to you really

WillDel

Bluesalltheway

Quote from: DT-SC on February 02, 2012, 06:00:31 PM
I went with Martin but might change it now. Thank you