POLL: Stevie J or Chappy, who's gonna be the better premium this year?

Started by juzztheball, February 02, 2012, 05:14:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who?

Chappy
17 (56.7%)
Stevie J
13 (43.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

juzztheball

who's gonna be the better premium this year?

I want to say Stevie J because i love the way he plays, and because i had chapman do sweet f* all for me last year, but ive also heard chappy was playing injured and still managed to churn out 100s...

Hence why im tending to lean towards chappy at this stage, hes roughly 40k cheaper too.

Thoughts?

ando_10

stevie j for mine chappy has that hammy cloud over his head weather or not he pings it thats another story but i dont like living in fear for my players haha

roo boys!

Chappy is good, but IMO Stevie J is incredibly valuable. The fact that he can win or lose you a match is exciting. Chappy can do the same, but I think Stevie's magical abilities means he can churn out the occasional huge score and if you opponent doesn't have him it's virtually game over.

cortez

chappy. more consistant and will be back averaging over 110 this season i reckon. people forget stevie is 28 and over the dominating years that geelong have had last year is the only year he has averaged over 100. (maybe 07 aswell but cant remember)

Capper

Colliwobblers

i went chappy, just too reliable and had a great pre season and more ball for him in midfield this year just watch

Purple 77

I feel more nervous with chappy in my side, his hamstring worries me.

Im buying a season pass to the Stevie J show  :)

juzztheball

I started with Stevie J and have settled on Chappy. He plays more time in the midfield for me and thats where hes gonna rack the points up IMO.