why no love for jimmy?

Started by corzer03, February 02, 2012, 01:07:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

upthemaidens

Quote from: corzer03 on February 02, 2012, 07:11:50 PM
who would be a better option in that price range then??
if ya resticted for funds then bartles a good enough choice

corzer03

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 02, 2012, 07:17:01 PM
Quote from: corzer03 on February 02, 2012, 07:11:50 PM
who would be a better option in that price range then??
if ya resticted for funds then bartles a good enough choice
i got about 55 grand left

4INAROW

dont bother, u want the seven best mids by seasons end and he wont be in them, he's a superstar player but sub-par sc player compared to the top 10. upto you.

cortez

yea i dont think the supercoach people like him, didnt even rack uo 100 points grand final day :-\

charliesheen

think barlow & gibbs around that price range, also worth a look

corzer03

moved my team around a bit and swappen murphy and bartel and brang in ablett and selwood

upthemaidens

Quote from: corzer03 on February 03, 2012, 05:21:08 PM
moved my team around a bit and swappen murphy and bartel and brang in ablett and selwood
oh man you didnt "brang in" ablett and selwood did you  hahaha

Purple 77

Hodge is my 4th mid

A safe unique, my thinking is that if Champion Data thinks the hawks will win the premiership, as well as hawthorn, then Hodge must have a strong say in it surely?

upthemaidens

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 03, 2012, 08:21:26 PM
Hodge is my 4th mid

A safe unique, my thinking is that if Champion Data thinks the hawks will win the premiership, as well as hawthorn, then Hodge must have a strong say in it surely?
hodge fell out of favour with coaches once he lost defender status,,
  he seems quite unique(going by rate my teams section)  i cant say ive even considered him

Purple 77

Quote from: upthemaidens on February 03, 2012, 08:27:21 PM
Hodge is my 4th mid

he seems quite unique(going by rate my teams section)  i cant say ive even considered him

Fair enough  :), he always seems to be the best 4th mid option with the money i have after selecting the rest of my team so i thought, "He wouldn't be that bad anyway, so what the hey,"

Unique's are awesome

upthemaidens

Quote from: Purple 77 on February 03, 2012, 08:31:20 PM
Quote from: upthemaidens on February 03, 2012, 08:27:21 PM
Hodge is my 4th mid

Fair enough  :), he always seems to be the best 4th mid option with the money i have after selecting the rest of my team so i thought, "He wouldn't be that bad anyway, so what the hey,"

Unique's are awesome
he can pull out really big scores in SC,  its just he (seems) to get the odd 70 type scores now and then