MZUNGU

Started by yorgis, February 02, 2012, 12:25:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yorgis

just throwing it out there !! no mention at all about mzungu

Artax

Because I doubt many teams will have him

valkorum

From all reports it is unsure as to what position he will play in the team.  Doubt always means less people select that player.

Purple 77

Seems like could be better value. Or could be one of those 'what if' stories

Windigo

I'd just move on. Good pick last year but unjustifiable to pick this year....Unless you think he will slay at 105+....

yorgis

i'm not saying to get him, its just that he had a fairly good first year and i was wondering why no one has mentioned him.

i dont know if he can keep it up or get better, but he is very handy albeit expensive

lolrocket

I actually haven't done any research on him but if he's kept his FWD positioning he could work ala Fyfe but way too risky for me to consider anyway

MGK1

I personally don't think he can hold his spot now that Fremantle don't have an insane injury list.
Just sayin'

Justin Bieber

Who? Didn't even have him last year so wouldn't even consider this year. No disrespect.

Chelskiman

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 07:30:55 PM
Who? Didn't even have him last year so wouldn't even consider this year. No disrespect.

He was good last year, but he was rookie priced obviously.  Don't even know what he's worth this year, but he's certainly not in my plans.

elephants

Who is this kid...?

Jokes, he was injured pre-season (a knee i think) and only made his debut in round 12 or something. Was an awesome downgrade target if he fit your team structure and stuff.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: elephants on February 03, 2012, 07:42:33 PM
Who is this kid...?

Jokes, he was injured pre-season (a knee i think) and only made his debut in round 12 or something. Was an awesome downgrade target if he fit your team structure and stuff.

Yeah I didn't downgrade cause of lack of trades and was getting other players downgraded e.g. I. Smith

AndrewY

Kuruki

Quote from: MGK1 on February 03, 2012, 03:56:44 AM
I personally don't think he can hold his spot now that Fremantle don't have an insane injury list.
Just sayin'

I reckon he could be Freo's pink pig. He is fit as all buggery. I would use him as a tagger. I cant remember who it was, but they threw him onto i think one of Carlton's gun's and he put him to sleep.

valkorum

I dont think Mzungu is strong enough to be a tagger - plus from all reports coming out of Freo, Crowley appears to be fit and firing and we all know how good a tagger he can be.