first go hell shower but need help

Started by Jakeyboy, February 02, 2012, 01:09:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jakeyboy

BACKS: God, Carrots, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Mohr, Darley (Wilkes, Smedts)
MIDS: Ablett, Mitchell, Barlow, Jack, Horsley, Shiel (Ellis-Yolmen, Grigg)
RUCKS: Sandilands, McIntosh (Stephenson, Derickx)
FORWARDS: Franklin, Martin, Cloke, Knights, Didak, Brown, Saad (Zorko, Treloar)

Changes?

Chelskiman

Phasir

Backs; not too bad.
Mids; Mitchell will only decrease in value, try someone like Gibbs who'll avg more & costs less.
Rucks; not too bad, a bit unique going Derickx over Giles.
Fwds; Knights isn't as good value as he was last year, Didak is a slim chance of getting his form back, Brown's a nice selection, Saad is a small guy in a team with that position filled for now, but the other two rookies are good.

Overall; pretty risky team that could work out well if your mid-priced forwards go balistic.

Justin Bieber

Strong players in positions, but lack of a 4th premium player in midfield and forwards has too many risky players.

Jakeyboy

yeah got lids in for carrots, yeah risky forwards but may add a few more rookies and upgrade.

Jakeyboy

UPDATED TEAM BETTER?

BACKS: God, Lids, Shaw, Birchall, Broughton, Mohr, Darley (Sierokowski, Smedts)
MIDS: Ablett, Hodge, Selwood, Barlow, Horsley, Shiel (Kavanagh, Grigg)
FORWARDS: Franklin, Martin, Cloke, Porplyzia, Zaharakis, Brown, Saad (Zorko, Treloar)

$36k

Changes?

Justin Bieber

Jakeyboy

cheers i reckon its looking good for the nab cup

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: Jakeyboy on February 02, 2012, 09:54:09 PM
UPDATED TEAM BETTER?

FORWARDS: Franklin, Martin, Cloke, Porplyzia, Zaharakis, Brown, Saad (Zorko, Treloar)

$36k

Changes?

alright backs we can leave they are fine

Mids - wtf with hodge. He has always been a decent scorer but not you 105+ premium. Id jump on scotty thompson if you can coz he has easiest fixture and proven history. Also Mitch Grigg from crows is very unlikely to play so might need to look elsewhere for good mid cover. U could get a dpp rook to help covering the multi bye rounds or injury

Rucks- Set and forget

I reckon you could probably start two rookie fwds this year so i have treloar, zorko, saad and hampton but there are plenty out there just do some research

With that id drop brown to rookie and upgrade porpa to a mid priced youngster like Patty Dangerfield (still only very early 20s) or Hayden Ballantyne (set for mids)

cheers mate

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 04, 2012, 12:03:48 PM
UPDATED TEAM BETTER?

$36k

Changes?

Mids - wtf with hodge. He has always been a decent scorer but not you 105+ premium. Id jump on scotty thompson if you can coz he has easiest fixture and proven history. Also Mitch Grigg from crows is very unlikely to play so might need to look elsewhere for good mid cover. U could get a dpp rook to help covering the multi bye rounds or injury

Rucks- Set and forget

I reckon you could probably start two rookie fwds this year so i have treloar, zorko, saad and hampton but there are plenty out there just do some research

With that id drop brown to rookie and upgrade porpa to a mid priced youngster like Patty Dangerfield (still only very early 20s) or Hayden Ballantyne (set for mids)

cheers mate

Alright backs? Very strong backs. Pretty much 5 established backs right there. My fault would be your midfield, but your forwards are also very strong.

The F.A.R.K.

Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2012, 01:31:03 PM
UPDATED TEAM BETTER?

$36k

Changes?

Rucks- Set and forget

cheers mate

Alright backs? Very strong backs. Pretty much 5 established backs right there. My fault would be your midfield, but your forwards are also very strong.

Umm sorry???

He has birchall and broughton who are a bit risky as premos. He also has very weak rookies when players like marty clarke and brandon ellis are set for huuuuuge years at rookie price

they are decent but im not saying they are strong

and fwds

you have porpa who will pribs only av 60-65 (people were only considering him becuase they thought he would be rookie price but at 200k no) jono brown who's joints can be heard down in tasmania when he leads for the ball at the gabba, zaharakis who had an injury concern and a slow start to the year last year and then two tall kpp fowards who can be very inconsisitent. Id look at Mitch Robinson, Leigh Adams and co.

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 04, 2012, 03:56:45 PM
Quote from: whatlez on February 04, 2012, 01:31:03 PM
UPDATED TEAM BETTER?

$36k

Changes?

Rucks- Set and forget

cheers mate

Umm sorry???

He has birchall and broughton who are a bit risky as premos. He also has very weak rookies when players like marty clarke and brandon ellis are set for huuuuuge years at rookie price

they are decent but im not saying they are strong

and fwds

you have porpa who will pribs only av 60-65 (people were only considering him becuase they thought he would be rookie price but at 200k no) jono brown who's joints can be heard down in tasmania when he leads for the ball at the gabba, zaharakis who had an injury concern and a slow start to the year last year and then two tall kpp fowards who can be very inconsisitent. Id look at Mitch Robinson, Leigh Adams and co.

Your right about rookies in defense. Just need Marty Clarke and Brandon Ellis as 6th and 7th backs and he's got a super back line. I disagree with you about birchall! But brought on Is risk.

And I like how you bring up zaha for Mitch Robbo cause I'm on board, but either player would be fine.

The F.A.R.K.

Yeah well Ellis, Clarke and Heppell compared to two dodge rookies and Birchall is the difference between decent and strong

Justin Bieber

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 04, 2012, 04:17:03 PM
Yeah well Ellis, Clarke and Heppell compared to two dodge rookies and Birchall is the difference between decent and strong
Helped for brought on. You have to have either suckling or birch all.

Jakeyboy

BETTER OR WORSE?

BACKS: God, Lids, Shaw, Birchall, Heppell, M.Clarke, B.Ellis(Mohr, Darley)
MIDS: Ablett, Hayes, Thompson, Barlow, Horsley, Shiel (Kavanagh, Grigg)