My team, up for inspection

Started by Bluesalltheway, February 01, 2012, 11:28:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bluesalltheway

Def: B. Goddard, M. Suckling, G.Broughton, S. Fisher, T. Armstrong, M. Buntine, S. Docherty (B.Ellis, S. Darley)

Mid: G. Ablett, M. Murphy, P. Chapman, B. Deledio, C. Wingard, S. Clifton (C. Hampton, D. Shiel)

Rucks: A. Sandilands, H. Mcintosh (J.Giles, O. Stephenson)

Fwds: N. Fyfe, C. Sylvia, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, N. Riewoldt, D. Smith, A. Saad (D. Pfeiffer, A. Treolar)

Cap space: $29,800

Please comment on any changes/improvements needed
Cheers : )

Chelskiman

Sylvia is always a risk.  Can pump out the scores, but he was awful for a lot of last year.  Very hit and miss.  I also think Chappy and Lids are wasted in the midfield.  Chaps needs to be in the forward line and Lids in the back line.  Maybe get rid of Fisher for Lids and Sylvia for Chappy?  Not sure how much money that would actually leave you with, but you should be able to get another premium mid like Swan I'd imagine.

Bluesalltheway

The only problem with that is i have lids and chappy in there for mpp

Chelskiman

Yeah, I had the same problem.  My first team I realised I had no DPP links anywhere, lol.  I just searched for some rookies with DPP as they then provide the link and you get players like Chappy and Lids playing where the should and not taking up vital midfield spots.

Bluesalltheway

Thats a fair point, might try it out now

Generalsor

Not sure about N Riewoldt either. For the first year ever he isn't in my starting squad. Will watch him closely in the NAB games to make my final decision

Justin Bieber

Put Chapman in Forwards and Lids in Backs.

Bluesalltheway

Updated team: Changes:
Suckling > Lake
Mcintosh > Cox
Chapman > Selwood