coolfugitiv0

Feel free to tear it apart.
Be as brutal as you want.

Bye format:
Def: 2/2/5
Mid: 3/3/2
Ruck: 2/2/0
Fwd: 4/2/3

No more than 2 keepers out each week, will be trading out the rookies I can't cover by then as well.

Jacka33

Southstorm

Keep in mind J Riewoldt's bipolar performance last year, scoring 30 most weeks with random bursts of 130. Seeing as he is staying a key full-forwad, I wouldn't think much would change for this year.

gotheroos!

Yeh, wouldn't get jRoo as he's inconsistent. Nice midfield but maybe dump mitchell for hodge/m.murphy
Also, not sure about zaharakis. better off getting christensen and then u'll have to change johnson to goodes. these are all just possibilities....

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Jacka33 on February 01, 2012, 05:51:13 PM
how's it going pinny

Sorry, I don't understand?

Quote from: Southstorm on February 01, 2012, 05:53:53 PM
Keep in mind J Riewoldt's bipolar performance last year, scoring 30 most weeks with random bursts of 130. Seeing as he is staying a key full-forwad, I wouldn't think much would change for this year.
I will be watching JRoo over NAB, he's supposedly over his niggling injuries that affected his 2011 season.
However, I have looked at Sidebottom, or even Christensen at replacing him if I decide I don't like how he's going.

Jacka33

ah soz, i know someone with the exact same team name as you, and has very similar players in his SC team so i thought you were him.

coolfugitiv0

Quote from: Jacka33 on February 01, 2012, 06:02:42 PM
ah soz, i know someone with the exact same team name as you, and has very similar players in his SC team so i thought you were him.
Ha fair enough. I've literally just made this within the last hour.