Post ur team, and I will give feedback and rate it out of 100

Started by oc16, February 01, 2012, 05:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oc16

r-lawson-h

Backs- good. however i would strongly recommend getting goddard in for either suckling (he isnt going to play back as much which will probs affect his scores) or pittard. also mohr is more likely to get games then frost.

8.5/10

Mids- good, but i think u should choose 1 out of hayes and shuey, and then get another rookie like clifton or miles.

8.8/10

Ruck- getting goldy is probs not the best idea, his going to play more as a forward then last year, and is going to swap with hmac during games. get someone like sandi or mcevoy.

8.5/10

Fwds- get sidebottom instead of beams, his going to get more mid time then beams.

9/10

87 out of 100

oc16

howie24

backs- very good, nothing wrong here.
9.3/10

mids- a few things, firstly i dont now how much money u have left but try and get in ablett for watson, and maybe barlow, instead of hayes.

9/10

rucks- looks good

9.1/10

forwards- try and start with either robinson or sidebottom instead of cloke, and then when cloke goes down in price and has a small breakeven during the season jump on him!

9.2/10

92 out of 100

hissy

BACKS: goddard, h shaw, yarran, m clarke, p davis, heppell, dawson        RES docherty, darley

MID: ablett, dalziell, selwood, barlow, ebert, polec,         reserves j mcdonaold, b mc kenzie

RUCKS: maric. stephenson,     reserves giles, cordy

FORWARD: franklin, fyfe, martin, pfiffer, zaharakis, sidebottom, t walker   reserves: trrloar panos

42k left over

rhyatt

DRAFT TEAM 2012

BACKS: Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Grimes, Lake, Clarke.M, Ellis (Sierakowski, Wilkes)
MIDS: Pendles, Murphy, Selwood.J, Hayes, Horslet, Miles (Shiel.D, Pfeiffer)
RUCKS: Mcintosh, Burger (Giles, Stephensen)
FWDS: Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Rielwoldt, Clarke.M, Brown, Zorko (Walsh, Treloar)

Remaining cash: $53,400

Any tips?

AndrewY

This is a team to grow over the season. Rating?..I know there are no popular premiums..yet. Put it under its own thread for other comments as well.

TEAM NAME: Just coz I wanna.
DEF: M. Suckling, P. Hanley, C. Newman, B. Waters, R. Shaw, M. Clarke, N. Brown (J. Allen, B. Smedts)
MID: T. Rockliff, S. Mitchell, M. Murphy, N. van Berlo, A. Gaff, L. Brown (D. Zorko, J. McDonald)
RUC: D. Cox, S. Jacobs (T. Derickx, O. Stephenson)
FWD: A. Goodes, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, M. Clark, J. Butcher, J. Porplyzia, D. Pfeiffer (S. Rowe, J. Redpath)
CASH LEFT: $2,600

Waters, Shaw, Van Berlo, Gaff,Clark, Butcher and the Porpoise are the upgrade ladders. Need to get the rooks right of course.

howie24

thanks for the rating mate.. taken some of your advice.

cloke - sidebottom

watson - ablett

and to make enough room to get ablett i had to swap smedts - wilkes

Justin Bieber

Backs:
Goddard, Enright, Deledeo, Birchall, Tomilson, M. Clarke, B. Ellis (T. Bugg, S. Morris)

Mids:
Pendlebury, Ablett, M. Murphy, Barlow, Zorko, D. Shiel, (J. McDonald, T. Mitchell)
Rucks:
Burger, Mumford (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards:
Fyfe, Robinson, Zaharakis, Martin, Christensen, Porplyzia, Saad (Smedts, Treloar)

oc16

dons2012

backs- apparently suckling is going to play more on the wing this year, and if u think he can get the same scores then go for it.

9/10

mids- try and fit ablett in by getting rid of one of ur elite mids. also i like goddard starting in the mids, once lake or clarke, or one of ur back rookies peak in price u should slot goddard into ur backs and then put a premium mid in, but ur probs thinking about doing that already.

9/10

rucks- nothing wrong here

9.2/10

fwds- hurley is an interesting one, if u think he can average over 80 then he should be a good and unique pick.

9.1/10

90 out of 100

BB67th

My first go at making a dream team for 2012, in my third year now. Going for quite a few risks especially in the forward line, will be looking what is done with certain players through NAB cup.

DEF:  Goddard, Enright, Deledio, Broughton, Grimes, Tomlinson, M Clarke (Bugg, Morris)
MID: Swan, Ablett, Priddis, Dal Santo, Coniglio, Zorko (McDonald, T Mitchell)
RUC: Mumford, Kreuzer (Giles, Stephenson)
FWD: Cloke, Pavlich, Dangerfield, J Roo, Brown, Byrnes/Porplyzia, Walsh (Pfeiffer, Treloar)

Have $10,800 left over

Matticus

TEAM NAME: Kingston Kommandos

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, B. Deledio, D. Heppell, B. Lake, B. Ellis, T. Mohr (B. Smedts, B. Wilkes)

MID: D. Swan, T. Rockliff, J. Selwood, M. Barlow, D. Pfeiffer, D. Shiel (K. Stevens, B. McKenzie)

RUC: D. Cox, T. Goldstein (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)

FWD: L. Franklin, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, J. Brown, J. Porplyzia, A. Treloar, T. Walsh (D. Zorko, B. Ah Chee)

CASH LEFT: $148,900

:o

JimmyPadge

DEF: B. Goddard, H. Shaw, M. Suckling, R. Conca, B. Lake, M. Clarke, L. Spurr, (B. Ellis, T. Mohr)
MID: G. Ablett, S. Mitchell, J. Selwood, D. Martin, M. Barlow, D. Shiel, (S. Colingio, D. Zorko)
RUC: A. Sandilands, H. McIntosh (J. Giles, O. Stephensen)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. LeCras, P. Dangerfield, J. Brown, A. Treloar,T. Walsh (D. Pfeiffer, B. Smedts)
CASH LEFT: $4,100

appreciate any suggestions

jvalles69

I'm overseas at the moment so will give it a crack with the research I did at the end of last year and about 5mins worth now!  :D

Team name: Cardiomegaly
Highest finish: 2011 in the top 1000

Backs: Goddard, Delidio, Heppell, Johncock, Lake, Mohr, Ellis (Smedts, Morris)
Mids: Swan, Thompson, Barlow, Hayes, Coniglio, Zorko (Shiel, McDonald)
Rucks: Mumford, Luenberger (Giles, Rowe)
Forw: Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Roughhead, Saad, Treloar (Cameron, Walsh)

Bank: $149,100

I have picked players like Johncock, Thompson because of their early run and their byes don't coincide with others.  Roughhead is in the fwd line to cover Mummy & Berger if needed.  Barlow, Hayes & Lake are my risky picks and if they don't come through they will be upgraded/downgraded.  I'm pretty happy with it considering it took my 30mins and I've been in South East Asia for the last 2 weeks.  Rate me please! :)

StuL

Yea right. You're going to rate MY team!?

You're backline is OK it gets worse after that.

Matticus

Quote from: jvalles69 on February 02, 2012, 07:48:27 PM
I'm overseas at the moment so will give it a crack with the research I did at the end of last year and about 5mins worth now!  :D

Team name: Cardiomegaly
Highest finish: 2011 in the top 1000

Backs: Goddard, Delidio, Heppell, Johncock, Lake, Mohr, Ellis (Smedts, Morris)
Mids: Swan, Thompson, Barlow, Hayes, Coniglio, Zorko (Shiel, McDonald)
Rucks: Mumford, Luenberger (Giles, Rowe)
Forw: Goodes, Fyfe, Martin, Sidebottom, Roughhead, Saad, Treloar (Cameron, Walsh)

Bank: $149,100

I have picked players like Johncock, Thompson because of their early run and their byes don't coincide with others.  Roughhead is in the fwd line to cover Mummy & Berger if needed.  Barlow, Hayes & Lake are my risky picks and if they don't come through they will be upgraded/downgraded.  I'm pretty happy with it considering it took my 30mins and I've been in South East Asia for the last 2 weeks.  Rate me please! :)

I am not sure how he is going at the moment but fyfe is coming off an injury of sorts. He is not listed on the 'injuryupdate" web site anymore, but i know he is taking his pre-season easy, he, as well as roughie himself coming off an achillies snap, you may want to add another preium FWD or trade one of those two entirely especially cause you have the extra cash left over still. This is all based on last time i checked any info (which has not been for a while), all just my opinion of course.  ;D

oc16

aceyboii

Backs- Very solid, u will score nicely with this backline.

9.4/10

Mids- A bit unique, but i dont think morabito is going to be fit round 1 which is unfornate. ur better off going for a rookie like treloar or zorko, or if u can get a bit of extra cash get a mid pricer like barlow or hayes.

8.8/10

Rucks- A bit different again, nothing wrong with it though

9.1/10

Forwards- Good premiums, but i would recommend choosing 1 out of Winderlich and porps and then get a rookie like; walsh, treloar, zorko, rowe, or pfeiffer and then spending the extra cash elsewhere.

9/10

91 out of 100