Post ur team, and I will give feedback and rate it out of 100

Started by oc16, February 01, 2012, 05:15:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dons2012

DT Team as follows:

Def: Shaw, Delideo, Suckling, Lake, Clarke, Ellis, Mohr (Smedts, Morris)

Mids: Pendelbury, Murphy, Watson, Goddard, Zorko, Sheil (Brown, Kavanagh)

Rucks: Mumford, Leuenberger (Giles, Stephenson)

Forwards: Franklin, Goodes, Zaharakis, Martin, Hurley, Brown, Treload (Saad, Rowe)

Cash Left:
$82,900

oc16

bombers!!!

backs-
very solid, i cant think of any reason why fisher wouldnt be able to average about 88 (good unique), apart from that i think someone like mohr might be a better chance to play then bugg for gws.

9.2/10

mids-

cooney has the potential to be a good unique and i have heard he destroyed everyone in an intraclub match so much that mccarthy had to tell him to slow down a bit. everything else looks fine.

9.2/10

rucks-

if u have the cash, u would be better off trading kreuzer to a premium, like mumford, berger, jacobs, or mcevoy. this will save u points early on and will save u a trade later on.

8.6/10

franklin, pavlich, martin, Nick Riewoldt, winderlich, porplyzia, folau/peitiffer (folau/peitiffer, zorko)
i have 121,600 left in the bank.. please help!

forwards-
im not completely won over by roo yet, but if u think he can still average about 90 then he will be worth getting. also u should choose 1 out of winderlich or porpz to keep, and get another rookie like treloar, or walsh. which will mean u can either spend the money elsewhere or have about 100-150k free to start off with which will rly help u with ur first trades during the season.

8.7/10

89 out of 100

Optima

Quote from: oc16 on February 02, 2012, 12:14:56 PMbacks-
Wheres goddard? if u want to go unique then u rly should have at least god. im not sure how much money u have left but try and trade suckling for goddard, ive heard that he could be given a roll change for 2012 and will be playing more on the wing, this means that unfortunately i dont think he will average as much as last year. everything else seems fine.

8.8/10

I've come up with this to fit Goddard in.

Backs:  Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Morris; Mulligan, Wilkes
Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliff, Selwood, Pfeiffer, Shiel; Zorko, Miles
Rucks: Luenberger, Mumford; Giles, Stephensen
Forwards: Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Sidebottom, Cameron, Treloar, Lamb; Smedts, Kerridge

Cash: $1,500

oc16

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Backs- Very nice starting 6, u should score very nicely. however i think there are better rookies then the ones u have. i would have docherty as well if he was at full fitness, and had an uninterrupted pre-season, but unfortunately thats not the case. ur better off getting someone like mohr, blee, or morris. 

9.1/10

mids-
great! i like thomas as a unique and theres nothing wrong with the rest.

9.2/10

rucks-
different, but i like it. some good premiums, not too many people will have that combo.

9.2/10

forwards-
this team, certainly is shaping up very well ! however just as a personal preference i would go christensen over rooey.

9.3/10

92 out of 100

oc16

Quotebacks-
Wheres goddard? if u want to go unique then u rly should have at least god. im not sure how much money u have left but try and trade suckling for goddard, ive heard that he could be given a roll change for 2012 and will be playing more on the wing, this means that unfortunately i dont think he will average as much as last year. everything else seems fine.

8.8/10

I've come up with this to fit Goddard in.

Backs:  Goddard, Enright, Shaw, Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Morris; Mulligan, Wilkes
Mids: Pendlebury, Ablett, Rockliff, Selwood, Pfeiffer, Shiel; Zorko, Miles
Rucks: Luenberger, Mumford; Giles, Stephensen
Forwards: Franklin, Goodes, Martin, Sidebottom, Cameron, Treloar, Lamb; Smedts, Kerridge

Cash: $1,500

if ur fine with starting with that small amount of money then u should do well.

stew42

Quote from: oc16 on February 01, 2012, 05:15:39 PM
Hey guys, post ur team, and I will give some feedback and rate it out of 100. All are welcome

Heres my team and u can be the judge if u think I know or dont know what im talking about. u are also welcome to rate it if u wish.

Backs-
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppell, Birchall, Clarke, Ellis (Mohr, Blee)

Mids-
Ablett, Swan, Barlow, Zorko, Shiel, Miles (Brown, Tyson)

Rucks-
Sandilands, Leuenberger (Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards-
Franklin, Robinson, Zaharakis, Sidebottom, Christensen, Pfeiffer, Treloar (Walsh, Rowe)

167,400k left over

Drop one premo back, and upgrade a mid to elite.

oc16

Junkitup

backs- go back to the drawing board mate. get rid of burgoyne and try ur hardest to get in goddard. also i think drummond will continue to be injury prone this year, so get heppell (much more upside, and less risk).

6.8/10

mids-
get rid of either thompson, watson or selwood and bring in ablett. he is going to absolutely destroy everyone this year. then move goodes to the forwardline and bring in a rookie into the midfield, get either shiel or miles.

Rucks - A Sandilands, N Naitanui
          Emg: J Giles, O Stephenson

better, and if u think nat can average over 82 then he should prove to be a keeper.

8.5/10

Forwards- get rid of clark and put in goodes. then get rid of 2 of ur midpricers (not including brown). and get 2 rookies, have a look at pfeiffer, walsh, lamb and treloar.

7/10

75 out of 100

oc16

QuoteHey guys, post ur team, and I will give some feedback and rate it out of 100. All are welcome

Heres my team and u can be the judge if u think I know or dont know what im talking about. u are also welcome to rate it if u wish.

Backs-
Goddard, Deledio, Shaw, Heppell, Birchall, Clarke, Ellis (Mohr, Blee)

Mids-
Ablett, Swan, Barlow, Zorko, Shiel, Miles (Brown, Tyson)

Rucks-
Sandilands, Leuenberger (Giles, Stephensen)

Forwards-
Franklin, Robinson, Zaharakis, Sidebottom, Christensen, Pfeiffer, Treloar (Walsh, Rowe)

167,400k left over

Drop one premo back, and upgrade a mid to elite.

yeahh mate i hear ya. but im going to try and get as much value in the rookies as possible. and as long as zorko, shiel, miles, brown and tyson are all picked round 1 i should be fine. also it means i wont have to worry about my backs until after the byes. and i will just have to worry about getting some premium mids like pendles and murphy which will be first preference on my trades agenda (which will be about round 4 or 5). thats also why im going to try and start with the amount of money i currently have left over.

oc16

phasir

defs- very nice. i think yarran could prove to be a nice asset to ur team, and he should be reasonably unique.

9.2/10

mids- if i was u i would get rid of 1 of ur starting 5, and get another rookie like treloar. or even better put brown in the mids and then replace him with ellis (rich) in the backline. this will mean u will have more flexibility due to his ddp.

9/10

rucks- very nice. and a bit different.

9.2/10

fwds- i think for the price beams is at there are better options, like robinson or zaha whom should get a lot more mid time then him, and are 50k cheaper. apart from that its good.

9.1/10

91 out of 100

aceyboii

my first crack, unguided by others advice so far. hoping i did alright. main aim is to have plenty of rookies to start with & make a profit later on so i can finish strong with plenty of premium strong players & have cheap rookies on the bench. worked well last year.

Team:Super_Delicious!!!

Backs
1. Scotland, H
$572,9000
MID
2. Deledio, B
$568,7000
MID
3. Grimes, J
$380,6000
4. Clarke, M
$170,0000
5. Ellis, B
$126,6000
6. Mohr, T
$124,7000
7. Brown, L
$106,6000
MID

Emergencies
23. Smedts, B
$113,2000
FWD
24. Blee, N
$106,6000

Mids
8. Ablett, G
$689,0000
9. Fyfe, N
$585,7000
FWD
10. Goddard, B
$584,7000
DEF
11. Morabito, A
$168,5000
12. Shiel, D
$113,2000
13. McDonald, J
$106,6000

Emergencies
25. Kavanagh, E
$106,6000
26. Ross, S
$106,6000

Rucks
14. Cox, D
$662,6000
15. Mumford, S
$610,3000

Emergencies
27. McIntosh, H
$364,3000
28. Stephensen, O
$106,6000

Forwards
16. Franklin, L
$600,6000
17. Goodes, A
$586,5000
MID
18. Johnson, S
$581,7000
19. Pavlich, M
$573,0000
MID
20. Brown, J
$397,9000
21. Winderlich, J
$302,2000
MID
22. Porplyzia, J
$229,6000

Emergencies
29. Folau, I
$124,7000
30. Williams, L
$94,700

$34,500 left

oc16

bernie

Backs- solid. adcock could prove to be a good unique, but it does depend on how vossy plays him (so a bit risky).

9.1/10

mids- ive never been a fan of montagna, but under a new coach he could be back to his near best, it rly does just depend on structure and whether u think his a better option then people like swallow and watson, who are priced about the same. i also think that kerr is past his best, unfortunately. and as a result ur probs better off going for a premium like pendles or if u want to stay with a mid pricer get sloane. or christensen, once a player such as zorko or pfeiffer has peaked in price u could get rid of one of them, put christensen into ur forward line and then get in a premium such as pendles. i think christensen should average about 88 meaning he will increase in value by 100k and will be a keeper.

8/10

Rucks- nothing wrong here.

9.3/10

Forwards- get rid of harvey, he is past his best, and get someone like sidebottom who is the same price but has a lot more upside.

8.7/10

88 out of 100

bernie

Quote from: oc16 on February 02, 2012, 01:46:10 PM
bernie

Backs- solid. adcock could prove to be a good unique, but it does depend on how vossy plays him (so a bit risky).

9.1/10

mids- ive never been a fan of montagna, but under a new coach he could be back to his near best, it rly does just depend on structure and whether u think his a better option then people like swallow and watson, who are priced about the same. i also think that kerr is past his best, unfortunately. and as a result ur probs better off going for a premium like pendles or if u want to stay with a mid pricer get sloane. or christensen, once a player such as zorko or pfeiffer has peaked in price u could get rid of one of them, put christensen into ur forward line and then get in a premium such as pendles. i think christensen should average about 88 meaning he will increase in value by 100k and will be a keeper.

8/10

Rucks- nothing wrong here.

9.3/10

Forwards- get rid of harvey, he is past his best, and get someone like sidebottom who is the same price but has a lot more upside.

8.7/10

88 out of 100
fair enough kerr ill see how he goes with injury not sure whats going on with him if hell play preseason.
harvey i have chosen because im a north supporter and love the bloke.hahah
not sure at all how this team will go during the buys this all needs to be taken into consideration aswell.

stew42

From what I've seen, it's nearly impossible to stuff up your rucks... :)

Generalsor

10,900 left
Backs: Goddard, Deledio, Broughton, Waters, M. Clarke, Ellis, Mohr
Em: Bugg, S. Morris

Mids: Swan, Pendlebury, Ablett, M. Murphy, Shiel, Stevens
Em: Zorko, L. Brown

Rucks: Cox, Leuenberger
Em: Giles, Stevenson

Fwds: Franklin, Fyfe, Martin, Kennedy, Christenson, Pfelffer, Treloar
Em: Saad, Walsh

oc16

QuoteFrom what I've seen, it's nearly impossible to stuff up your rucks...

thanks mate :) also what do u think about my reply to ur comment on my mids with regard to my strategy??
also what would u rate it as it is now?