It's here Baby!!!! 2012 first go

Started by Richooo, February 01, 2012, 11:46:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Richooo

supercoach started this morning and just entered the first go on the team. have done a bit of research so will be interested on peoples opinions on how my team should fair this year. so heres's how it goes:

Deledio, Shaw, broughton, Suckling, Grimes, CLarke, Ellis,
Smedts, Brown

Pendlebury, Ablett, Selwood, Thompson, Coniglio, Kerridge
Mcdonald, Kavanagh

Leuneberger, Kreuzer,
Stephenson, Giles

Buddy, Martin, Cloke, Brown, Saad, Tomlinson, Zorko
Treloar, Dickson

Rushed into it a bit this morning so looking for people to tear it apart and tell me the truth. Especially forward structure and any of the hot rookies that i am missing??

Cheers,
Richooo

TigerFever

7/10
Kreuzer is a por pick.
Love the backs and Mids.
Fowards might need a bit of work.

Richooo

yeh why is every on here not liking kreuzer this season? he is a dominant big man who can turn games?

alexross

Kreuzer= big man coming off significant injury still priced too high for the risk. watch him closely in the NAB cup for form and fitness and how they will use him.

Backs are strong
Mids think pendles is overpriced and will drop a bit to be an upgrade target (hopefully)
Also Coniglio is highly priced for a rookie. There may be other midfield rookes 60k cheaper coming in with the same or better form.

Forwards are ok but i think you should try ft in another mid-prem forward. Or even trade one of the rookies for Porps.

How much cash do you have left with that team?

Richooo

i have 20k change left over.
if i dont take pendles then who would i take instead? sure he may cost alot but i cant see anyone apart from ablett outscoring him, so while i do see him dropping in price i see few options to replace him.

wat is the current news on porps? will he be getting games? wats his js?

alexross

If porps is fit he will be getting games. he is too good not too. but wait and see if he is used much in the NAB cup for form.
I will watch to see how they play him before i lock him in my team but he could be worth a shot.

I think murphy and Swallow are 2 mids too have a look at. Both alot cheaper and i can see them scoring really well.