Rate My Team- 1st try for the year, but i think its good!!! FEEDBACK WANTED!!!

Started by BIGCOLSYLVIA, February 01, 2012, 08:24:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

What ya think

The Best
0 (0%)
amazing
1 (33.3%)
good
15 (500%)
average
7 (233.3%)
back to the drawing board
3 (100%)

Total Members Voted: 3

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Backs: Goddard, Shaw ,Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Frost, Mohr (Emergencies) Morris, Brown

Midfield: Ablett, Selwood,  Thomas,  Trengove,  Coniglio,  Tyson (Emergencies) Shiel, Stevenson

Rucks: Mumford,  Mcevoy  (Emergencies) Giles, Stephenson

Fowards: Franklin,  Zaka,  Martin,  Sidebottom,  Rooey,  Cameron,  Treloar  (Emergencies) Walsh,  Sexton

Look, i think with some work it can be better
I reckon the backline is abit tight and im not 100 percent about my rookies.
Id love some great feedback, so i can change it abit!!

BIGCOLSYLVIA

***UPDATE***Backs: Goddard, Shaw ,Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Frost, Mohr (Emergencies) Morris, Brown

Backs: Goddard, Shaw ,Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Frost, Mohr (Emergencies) Morris, Brown

Midfield: Ablett, Selwood,  Thomas,  Trengove,  Coniglio,  Docherty (Emergencies) Adams, Shiel

Fowards: Franklin,  Cloke,  Martin,  Sidebottom,  Rooey,  Cameron,  Treloar  (Emergencies) Walsh,  Sexton

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Instead of just voting, why doesnt someone just comment on what they think, rather than just voting needs work

BIGCOLSYLVIA

UPDATE

Backs: Goddard, Shaw ,Deledio, Birchall, Clarke, Ellis B , Bugg (Emergencies) Docherty, Darley

Midfield: Ablett, Selwood,  Thomas,  Barlow,  Pfieffer,  Tyson (Emergencies) Shiel, Brown

Rucks: Mumford,  Jacobs  (Emergencies) Giles, Stephenson

Fowards: Franklin,  Zaka,  Martin,  Fyfe,  Rooey,  Zorko,  Treloar  (Emergencies) Walsh,  Sexton

With 32,300 in the bank, i feel like my team is shaping up

The_Captain

i like it. thomas is a real unique.. Think he will score well with most of the attention focused on pendles and swan! nice team!

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Thank You!
im obviously going to wait for the NAB Cub. for rookies and what not

Justin Bieber

lol. I voted good, but I was a bit generous. Maybe back to the drawing board? haha, but yeah you need some changing.

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 12:30:32 PM
lol. I voted good, but I was a bit generous. Maybe back to the drawing board? haha, but yeah you need some changing.

what needs to be changed?

Justin Bieber

Your new one looks a lot better than your original . I think that's the one I rated.

But maybe get rid of Rooey. Fyfe and Zaha have injury problems which forced me to get rid of both. And Pfeiffer has many injuries so maybe play another rookie on the starting field

But everywhere else actually looks pretty good.

The_Captain

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 07:16:32 PM
Your new one looks a lot better than your original . I think that's the one I rated.

But maybe get rid of Rooey. Fyfe and Zaha have injury problems which forced me to get rid of both. And Pfeiffer has many injuries so maybe play another rookie on the starting field

But everywhere else actually looks pretty good.
Where is you evidence to say zaha has injury problems? its just i haven't heard antthing about it.

Justin Bieber

I have read on other posts. Someone showed my before that he admitted that his knee pains are worse this year than last year and he played through knee problems throughout the season. He's in the training squad now, but missed a fair amount of pre-season. If you look at the topic I put up, it shows that I had Zaha until recently where I got Goodes instead.

BIGCOLSYLVIA

Quote from: whatlez on February 03, 2012, 08:37:50 PM
I have read on other posts. Someone showed my before that he admitted that his knee pains are worse this year than last year and he played through knee problems throughout the season. He's in the training squad now, but missed a fair amount of pre-season. If you look at the topic I put up, it shows that I had Zaha until recently where I got Goodes instead.

Firstly i havent heard anything about Zaka and ill wasit till the nab cup to see his conditioning.
also goodes is old and i have my worries.
also im just about to put in another update for my team

BIGCOLSYLVIA

UPDATE

Backs: Goddard, Shaw ,Deledio, Grimes, Clarke, Ellis B , Bugg (Emergencies) Docherty, Darley

Midfield: Ablett, Rockliff,  Thomas,  Trengove, Shiel ,  Tyson (Emergencies) Treloar, Brown

Fowards: Franklin,  sidebottom,  Martin,  Fyfe,  Lecras,  Zorko,  Pfieffer (Emergencies) Walsh,  Sexton

with 105k left so money to work with.

gone for some unique picks with rocky instead of selly and trengove instead of barlow.
Sidebottom and Lecras could be heroic this year. Also starting to work out a team because of bye system.
Grimes is fully fit and ready for captaincy!

Justin Bieber

you didn;t have to get rid of Zaha, just when I was posting something about him some guys showed me this article about him and how he says he has bad knee pains.

BIGCOLSYLVIA

i traded zaka for sidebottom. i am waiting for sidebottom to have the year whhere he really, really steps it up. i think he will this year, bring his average up over 95-100