Am I on the right track?

Started by moffo, February 01, 2012, 03:20:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

moffo

Def - Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Guerra, M. Clarke, Mohr, Sierakowski / L. Brown, Wilkes

Mid - GAJ, Rockliff, J. Selwood, Priddis, Hayes, Horsley / Shiel, T. Mitchell

Ruck - Leuenberger, Roughead / Giles, Stephenson

Fwd - Chapman, Franklin, Martin, Brown, Walker, Zorko, Treloar / Sexton, Pattison

$5.2k remaining

Obv. still have a fair bit of tinkering to go but any tips would be much appreciated.

Justin Bieber

Get rid of Guerra for someone more consistant (You can't afford him, but Birchall or suckling)

Strong Mids

Good Rucks

Strong Forwards but lack depth

Overall around 8/10

Sh*tatdt

firstly id say you have 1 to many rookies in your defense and 1 to many premiums in your mids
downgrade hayes, upgrade one of your rookies in your defense and then get rid of roughead and walker!

Justin Bieber

Quote from: Sh*tatdt on February 02, 2012, 11:39:58 PM
firstly id say you have 1 to many rookies in your defense and 1 to many premiums in your mids
downgrade hayes, upgrade one of your rookies in your defense and then get rid of roughead and walker!

Argue Hayes isn't a premium, but maybe Barlow instead

Sh*tatdt

^^ thats what i was thinking, he will score much better.

moffo

OK, made a few tweaks still ages away so I guess I have the basis for the team the names will change depending on NAB Cup injuries/form

Def - Goddard, Shaw, Deledio, Rance, Lake, M. Clarke, Mohr / L. Brown, Smedts

Mid - GAJ, Pendlebury, J. Selwood, Priddis, Coniglio, Haynes / Docherty, Sexton

Ruck - Leuenberger, Sandilands / Giles, Stephenson

Fwd - Chapman, Franklin, Martin, Brown, Porplyzia, Zorko, Treloar / Curran, Pattison

$54.7k remaining

I like my backline atm but will see who plays in NAB Cup. Tbh I'm unsure which 4 guns to play in the midfield, might even try and tailor it to the byes so that I don't waste trades. Also would love feedback on my rookies, a few have been picked due to being DPPs but don't have much info on them.