Main Menu

Heppell

Started by bowyanger, January 31, 2012, 09:50:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowyanger

Couldnt find a topic involving this bloke for 2012.

He didnt really fade out last season...he actually finished pretty well if I remember for a young fellah.

Hirds a smart man, is Heppel going to improve again this year?

The Dons dont have a large amount of point stealers in their side.

Ive got him in my side as D3 at the moment because he will have the same coach as last year and has no injury history...compared to Shaw & Broughton

He isnt cheap though...and young blokes can be inconsistant...especially if he starts to kill the pig early and starts getting tagged...who else gets tagged at the Dons...Watson?....then who?

kilbluff1985

For starters it's Heppell

All the signs are that he will improve i think he will go up to 90-100 points in SC has put on heaps of muscle this summer will play more midfield time he will rotate through there every game most likely his my fourth defender at the moment would not have him as my 3rd i'm tipping he will play a bit like Deledio does.

bowyanger

Quote from: kilbluff1995 on January 31, 2012, 10:03:26 PM
For starters it's Heppell

Oh noes

Fixed now

Thanks for your post

4INAROW

ive got him d4, i reckon he'll up his game enough to warrant selection

Lions01

Given the unpredictable nature of the backs last year (Broughton, Goddard Duffield etc) i see Heppell as a safe bet and will be locking him in as defender 4. 

Torress

we lock in god and lids - we don't then look at newman/fisher. bloody byes!
i've also got him D4 - the kids a gun fullstop. although im not fully sold just yet but he is every chance. if jack grimes shows enough i'd probably pocket the 70k and pick grimes.

bowyanger

Quote from: Torress on February 02, 2012, 12:22:33 AM
we lock in god and lids - we don't then look at newman/fisher. bloody byes!
i've also got him D4 - the kids a gun fullstop. although im not fully sold just yet but he is every chance. if jack grimes shows enough i'd probably pocket the 70k and pick grimes.

newman, fisher, scotland, carrots, birchall & burgoyne

Id love to have em all

Rd 13...bah