Previous topic - Next topic

Mohr or Morris

Mohr
12 (70.6%)
Morris
5 (29.4%)

Total Members Voted: 1

underdog11

I like both of these guys, but only have room for one  :(. which one will you have, or would you have

Football Factory

Thats a bloody hard question ... i went Morris i think he will have a more dt friendly gamestyle to Mohr

mdub

mohr KPP, morris lock down back pocket

lolrocket

Does Morris have the JS that Mohr does?

Phasir

if Morris can't outscore Mohr in the NAB then Mohr would be the logical choice because of his JS, otherwise its a harder choice with Morris possibly getting a rebounding role.

Binga

Mohr, based on preseason sessions I've seen. Mohr will play a similar to Bock did at hold coast. He is very quick and runs great angles and can kick 60 metres  on the fly. Morris is going to play a lock down role with a DT favorite in Ellis playing a rebounding role.

Mohr hands down.

Colliwobblers

Mohr may be a KPP but he is fast and talented and will rebound if given a long enough leash, have read up on the kid and am really impressed with what he is capable of. Morris looks good and will play being mature aged so another good choice but I'll be a draft pick whore and take ellis instead.... with Mohr.

Subject to change during nab cup without notice.....

Binga

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 31, 2012, 10:10:33 PM
Mohr may be a KPP but he is fast and talented and will rebound if given a long enough leash, have read up on the kid and am really impressed with what he is capable of. Morris looks good and will play being mature aged so another good choice but I'll be a draft pick whore and take ellis instead.... with Mohr.

Subject to change during nab cup without notice.....
+1

Kuruki

Too many from the same bye. I wont be getting on Morris, just cant do it.

Purple 77

Mohr, for reasons already stated

Windigo

What about Sam Darley?  ???

Purple 77

Quote from: Windigo on February 01, 2012, 09:12:34 AM
What about Sam Darley?  ???

Was reading the AFL prospectus and he really looked good

Windigo

Exactly mate.

People are too caught up with what everyone is going with. I looked at Mohr's stats and Darley shower's all over him IMO.