is this worth it?

Started by 4INAROW, January 31, 2012, 06:13:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

4INAROW

im thinkin bout putting rowe as forward bench this year if he performs, simply because last year i had z.smith sitting on the bench most of year and i think peaked at about $350kish, and there was no need to upgrade having cox and leuey from the start, that money could've been pretty useful for upgrades later in the year, so my question is, is it worth having him there just for that reason, so whether he or giles kills it and rises to a decent price i can get a premium forward for him, move rowe to ruck bench and still keep a good forward rookie as coverage. i spose it will depened on whether im missing out on having a gun forward rookie from the start. thoughts?

maanco

if you are going to put rowe in your fwd bench, you will need to know that he will play the first 6-8 games in the frist 8 rds or it wouldn't be worth it.

there are also other rookies that could possibly score more and possibly have better Job security

charliesheen

you answered your own question.  imo, it is not worth it if you don't rate him.

Speculator

It's not worth it. Rookie tall forwards are shower. Rowe is no zac smith I can assure you

4INAROW

yeah well i spose he would have to be to warrant any selection wouldn't he, just an idea, cheers guys. :)