Main Menu

thoughts?

Started by rsawry23, January 31, 2012, 05:59:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rsawry23

Any help before I lock it in tomorrow will be appeciated. The rookies will more than likely change duing the NAB cup. Byrnes is my super unique pick. Premiership player who if he gains his 2010 form and scott gives him a go will be the pick of the season i believe, but will wait til round 1 before he gets a definate lock

woodenspooners Fanplanner squad in the Super Coach competition coached by rsawry23. Salary cap left: $1,000.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Heath Shaw, Scott D. Thompson, Adam Selwood, Brandon Ellis, Tim Mohr
Will Sierakowski, Jack Redpath

Gary Ablett jnr, Dane Swan, Scott Thompson, Bryce Gibbs, Chad Wingard, Elliott Kavanagh
Murray Newman, Tom Couch

Matthew Leuenberger, Ben McEvoy
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Dustin Martin, Drew Petrie, Jonathan Brown, Shannon Byrnes, Jeremy Cameron, Tommy Walsh
Dayne Zorko, Hayden Crozier

upthemaidens

some good uniques..  i would say though that gibbs is more of a DT player,there are better choices around
the structure looks sound,i wouldnt have certain players,but that is personal choice

rsawry23

Figured a carlton mid wouldn't go astray but murphy and judd are too expensive to fit in. Gibbs plays a lot of chipping, short kick footy and with him moving into the midfield more= more cheap points. Instead of resting on the bench he has the luxury of moving to the back line. Who would you have instead of gibbs?  :)

upthemaidens

them cheap kicks arnt as useful in SC..  DT i think he would be almost on par with murphy this year.
SC i would go an ultra premium, premium mids are not the area u should be trying to save pennys.
  so pick any top line guy, pendles,selwood,boyd,murphy.. even guys like swallow,priddis if u want to be unique.
hey lifes a gamble,if you think he will up his scoring 10 points more avg. this year than go gibbsy.  you have to back your own judgement..  i doubt he will get tagged to often

rsawry23

Yeah I agree with you about the short kicks. Just playing around with it and i brought nicnat in for leuey and got joel selwood for gibbs. The mids looking stronger now?  :)

upthemaidens

see how nab cup goes, if lake is looking fine  then u could swap adam sewood for lake and use the cash to get  berger back..
  also keep in mind that fanplanner prices may not be exact