Kane Cornes

Started by verda32, January 31, 2012, 03:43:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

verda32

Will Kane Cornes be back to his annoying best this season? With the addition of Ebert and Mccarthey, will Cornes be able to get more of the ball and tag out an oppenent? I personally think, with his brother Chad leaving he will be more determined and focused giving him an average of over 100 points per game once again. Thoughts?

Purple 77

Think that except for rookies, Port Adelaide players should be ignored. Kane's a great servant, but wouldn't think so

lolrocket

I'm not sure he'll ever be given the same role as he did a few years ago that provided 30 possessions along with 11 million tackles. He's just there to provide a bit of experience amongst the youngsters and probably doesn't warrant being in the 22 on last year's form. You never know though...

Presto

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 31, 2012, 03:58:41 PM

Think that except for rookies, Port Adelaide players should be ignored. Kane's a great servant, but wouldn't think so
+1

pavs nose

Sorry Kane your dt days are over. It's been real

Windigo

I'm not going to go as far and say he has passed it.....But his dominance and consistency are no longer there for him.

MGK1

Quote from: Purple 77 on January 31, 2012, 03:58:41 PM

If Hartlett can stay injury free he could be a big scorer, and Robbie Gray is a pretty nice pick also.

Windigo

Ah yes! Of course, the Gray Train.  :)

The F.A.R.K.

Really doubt it. Port wil really try and develop boak, jacobs, gray, pittard and co.

I would consider Justin Westhoff id lobbe was still injured come round 1. That would garuntee the hoff an extra 20 points a game which is a 90 average. He will be at least a second ruck if not first if lobbe is gone

Windigo

Well lock him in! Lobbe is out for 12 weeks. This is perfect for Jarrad Redden as 4th ruck.  ;D

The F.A.R.K.

well i dont know about redden. I think port will look elsewhere i.e jackson trengove, westhoff and stewart

honestly doubt redden is ready for it

Windigo

Yeah, fair enough. But with no ruck man they may have to go someone. That means games, and that equals a cheap 4th bench spot who is almost guaranteed to play.

jballstars

Kane Cornes was a LOCK for a few years for me but im afraid to say hes finished....wont be touching Grey The Hoff or Hartlett either ewwww

CuStArDaRm

Still capable of scoring but if last year is anything to go by, he wont play