Midnight launch for SuperCoach?

Started by Sida, January 31, 2012, 11:05:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sida

Supercoach opens up Feb 1st. Feb 1st being tomorrow would it come online midnight or? first year playing from the beginning was a slow starter last year.

kilbluff1985

yep starts at midnight if your on facebook join there page http://www.facebook.com/supercoach

jimmytigs

beautiful,9pm where i am in sin city philippines,have 2 cut short my barhoppig tonight

ossie85

They have some bugs to iron out, check this out:

SuperCoach Pro Draft Competition - Opens February 3!
Become a full-season SuperCoach GOLD subscriber before the set cut-off date, and you get free exclusive access to SuperCoach PRO - the Draft Style Leagues competition, where you take part in a league against 9 of your mates (or other random entrants) and you get to experience drafting and playing with unique teams in your league.
•The Pre-draft - set up your Pre Draft list of your most desired players, in order of preference. Your pre-draft list is unlimited, with all players available. Set the selection order for as many players as you like.
•The Live Draft - Take part in the nail-biting Live Draft. Your full pre-draft list is available, as you take 60 second turns against your competitors to pick your team. Each player is available once in your league.
•The Trades Centre - Dream Team Pro features unlimited trades. Use the Trades Centre to see when players dropped in the pool become available for selection, offer players for trade with other coaches in your league, vote on and veto proposed trades. Dream Team Pro coaches have all the power!

Tsk tsk, naughty Champion Data copy-paste job!

Cazalys Cougars

Yeah quite a few bugs this year methinks. A few typos in the field area - see 'MIDFIEDERS' and 'FOWARDS'.

Plus the overall layout, fonts etc could use some tweaking as it doesn't seem to display very well, esp when you try to do some trades etc, the areas of the field go out of sync. Would have been better to keep the layout from last year!

I also found it really hard to join a mate's private league - the 'join/create a league' area wasn't really working properly so after many attempts I finally was able to enter the code. Another thing is the trophy cabinet is nowhere in sight yet!  ??? ??? ???

upthemaidens

Quote from: Cazalys Cougars on February 01, 2012, 02:21:00 PM
Yeah quite a few bugs this year methinks. A few typos in the field area - see 'MIDFIEDERS' and 'FOWARDS'.

Plus the overall layout, fonts etc could use some tweaking as it doesn't seem to display very well, esp when you try to do some trades etc, the areas of the field go out of sync. Would have been better to keep the layout from last year!

I also found it really hard to join a mate's private league - the 'join/create a league' area wasn't really working properly so after many attempts I finally was able to enter the code. Another thing is the trophy cabinet is nowhere in sight yet!  ??? ??? ???
yeah iwas having a few problems joining a league, had to go out and sign back in then it worked.. i think it may have to do with alot of traffic on the site atm