Main Menu

Youth pulls week 1

Started by valkorum, January 30, 2012, 12:29:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Master Q

Quote from: valkorum on January 31, 2012, 03:12:56 PM
I am being rather picky with the youths I am going to bid on - cos most likely they will cost a fair bit.  Currently only bidding on 8 players
I am trying to land this 1 guy first then I can afford to be picky. After him I have an option of who I want to buy out of about 7-8 players  :)

roo boys!

My YP was crap but I might go for Maca's.

Master Q

Interesting facts about YP in Week 1.

The highest rated youth pull was an Australian called Arthur Jack by the Sydney Sixers.
The second highest rated pull was a Kenyan called Adroa Kiribui, by Celtic Felons, Ant's Affiliate Team.

And my pull was the second best in Netherlands  :P Maca's, was the third best  ;)

Maca24

You at netherlands as well Q? :)

How much will my guy go for? I have no clue about youths.

Master Q

Quote from: Maca24 on January 31, 2012, 04:17:31 PM
You at netherlands as well Q? :)

How much will my guy go for? I have no clue about youths.
Not sure in this market  :P

Bazinga

Quote from: Master Q on January 31, 2012, 04:08:26 PM
Interesting facts about YP in Week 1.

The highest rated youth pull was an Australian called Arthur Jack by the Sydney Sixers.
The second highest rated pull was a Kenyan called Adroa Kiribui, by Celtic Felons, Ant's Affiliate Team.

And my pull was the second best in Netherlands  :P Maca's, was the third best  ;)

I haven't done my pulls yet, but history states that my pulls will be close to being the worst in Scotland (and Bangladesh)  :P  Although after three seasons of extreme spudlike pulls, I think I am overdue for a change of luck  :-\

chrisuzz

so i wanted a keeper... but got this left arm fastie! :) not dissapointed but this ones a keeper aha!
http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=920157

Fletch74

Bazinga

Very nice Zz ... with all the quality kids that FF guys have pulled (no pun intended), I have already resigned myself to the fact I am going to get two crappy pulls  :'(

PowerBug

too bad he's Gifted Bowling eh?? Still better than my pull :P I think i have the worst so far on FF ;D (until Baz pulls)

valkorum

Master Q

You'd get a ton for him Zz.

Bazinga

Can someone help me out with this please ...

http://www.fromthepavilion.org/player.htm?playerId=919092

I didn't think anyone could make a pull untill 00.00 FTP time? This guys deadline suggests he was pulled 13 minutes before this time  ??? ??? ???

Cyrus

30 Jan 12 15:37    Recruited from the youth academy of Austerity Killers
newly created team did not go through EOS so thats why

chrisuzz

Quote from: Master Q on January 31, 2012, 05:38:59 PM
You'd get a ton for him Zz.
Only interested if itd be say 250k plus, which i dont think hes worth that..