BRISBANE

FORWARD

Height: 196cm
Weight: 92kg
DOB: 12-06-1990
Debut: Rd 11 2011
2011 GAMES: 5
DT AVERAGE: 55
DT PRICE 2012: $219.200  ( 20% discount )
FOOTBALL FACTORY rating: Smokie

Introduction
Jordan Lisle is an exciting key position prospect who spent his first three years of development at Hawthorn. Capable of playing key posts at either end of the field, he is a versatile option who is regarded for his marking ability, competitiveness and football smarts.

Background
• A former student of Carey Grammar, Lisle represented the Oakleigh Chargers in the U18 TAC competition before ultimately getting drafted by Hawthorn with Pick No.50 at the 2008 AFL National Draft.

• He spent his first two seasons with Hawthorn's VFL affiliate - the Box Hill Hawks - and was trialled at both ends of the ground. He played primary up forward in 2010, booting 30 goals from 20 games.

• After an impressive start to the 2011 season, Lisle was constantly on the verge of selection in Hawthorn's senior team, however the Hawks' wealth of quality talls presented few opportunities.

• He eventually made his debut in Round 11 of 2011 against Fremantle and went on to play four of the next five matches before a broken cheekbone forced him out of the side.

• Lisle cracked another senior game in Round 24, but was dropped the following week on the eve of the Hawks' 2011 Finals campaign.

• The Brisbane Lions pounced on the 21 year-old during AFL Trade Week, welcoming him to the Club in return for Pick No.29. The Lions received the big man they so desperately needed, while Lisle saw a chance to gain great opportunities up North.

Lisle will be a handy pick-up for the Brisbane Lions, especially as Brent Staker is expected to miss the entire season through injury
Capable of playing at either end of the ground

FANTASY FREAKO SAYS: Expect him to get plenty of games this year. Keep him in mind for your starting squad

http://www.lions.com.au/news/newsarticle/tabid/5085/newsid/128017/default.aspx

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/jordan-lisle-ready-to-risk-move-into-the-brisbane-lions-den/story-e6frf9jf-1226219421965

Windigo

Damn. Thought he was a back men. :P

Nice write up FF. It's good to see some people are looking outside the box and not just going with the flow. An obvious talent and one to keep an eye on.

I think the key this year is to find a couple of cheap players that turn out to be keepers.

So he is your Smokie then? Mine would have to be Myers. But Lisle is cheap enough.

Football Factory

Quote from: Windigo on January 29, 2012, 10:22:10 PM
Damn. Thought he was a back men. :P

Nice write up FF. It's good to see some people are looking outside the box and not just going with the flow. An obvious talent and one to keep an eye on.

I think the key this year is to find a couple of cheap players that turn out to be keepers.

So he is your Smokie then? Mine would have to be Myers. But Lisle is cheap enough.
Yeah he's my smokie. If he was 150k or something id seriously consider him. I wont have the nuts to go with him i think unless he kills it in the Nab.

Windigo

Haha. Same here dude.  :P

MGK1

Inexperienced kpp in a struggling side.. no thanks.

Football Factory

Quote from: MGK1 on January 29, 2012, 10:31:47 PM
Inexperienced kpp in a struggling side.. no thanks.
Are you sure matey maybe have a read of it again check out the links again aswell you might have missed something  ;D

MGK1

No doubting he will play..
but like i said still a very raw kpp with limited AFL experience and in a side that hasn't performed well recently.
better options IMO.
But tes he is a smokey.