8 (133.3%)
Dustin Martin
34 (566.7%)
an O'Keefe
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

lordy9

Football Factory

I went the 2 best forwards and 2 of the guys i think are good value and will increase their averages

Stevie J , Franklin, Sidebottom, Martin .. their byes also helped me make my decision

nichsa673

i think you should include christensen and brown

mdub

jimmytigs

went with beams fyfe martin & zaharakis,we are spoilt in this area this year,if fyfe doesnt come up i might go christensen,so much dpp value but id still love to have buddy & or stevie j,giving pav chappy & the 2 swans a wide birth this season

Colliwobblers

Buddy,Zaka,Martin,Sidebottom - Christensen as 5th currently.

4INAROW

picker_man

ive got buddy, pav, robo, zaka and add martin as 5th plus the porpz at 6 oh yeah :P

Football Factory

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 29, 2012, 05:52:29 PM
I went the 2 best forwards and 2 of the guys i think are good value and will increase their averages

Stevie J , Franklin, Sidebottom, Martin .. their byes also helped me make my decision
Zaka is my fifth forward  8)

pavs nose

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 29, 2012, 06:39:12 PM

really want christensen in but am very concerned he will cop vests again this year.! what you reckon mr wobbler?

Windigo

Martin & Franklin are locks.

But I'll have to do something thinking for the rest.  :P

Colliwobblers

Quote from: pavs nose on January 29, 2012, 06:46:38 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 29, 2012, 06:39:12 PM

really want christensen in but am very concerned he will cop vests again this year.! what you reckon mr wobbler?

remembering they are one down 1 on the fwd line and in the midfield 1 after last season and count christo was listed as "the next big thing" in the cats post season wrap, so i think there will be other candidates for the vest this season and christ should play 22 full games.

He is a risk and it is his 2nd year most people will wait for the traditional reliable third year for his most likely breakout, but i'm going to risk him for a second year breakout and he ripped it up late last season at my clubs expense IMO.

Artax

Windigo

Christo is definitely one to watch. But he is so young!

Football Factory