freezer

I'm in mate. Just msg me the code.

Cheers,
freezer

Grazz

Welcome mate, code sent Freezer.

Grazz

Quote from: madskill55 on February 01, 2012, 04:58:28 AM
Lets see who can beat my overall ranking of 42nd this year.....surely somewone will get close in this league...its just a matter of waiting and see who will get it. Will it be Grazz? Will it be LaHug? Will it be Ziplock? Will it be Nails? Or will I go back to back baby....only time will tell. LET THE BANTER AND EXCITEMENT OF '12 DREAMTEAM BEGIN....YEAH BOY

I doubt i'll beat 42, awesome rank mate, but i'll be havin a crack.

Grazz

By the way where is The Rah Dawgs  ::)

Grazz

2012 FF PackHunters Squad

Grazz's Guns
KickaKrowy
Fire And Rain
Kai's Pies
upthemaidens
Rogue Assassin
It Was A Rock Lobster
LaHug
Penguins
Freezers Geezers
Lee Roadkillers
Prospectors YSCC_DT
Madmen
Riot Chess Reaper
Memphistopheles FC
Barwick Chimps
gun show

Dudge

Loooookkkkiiiiinnnngggggg GOOD

Grazz

Well done 171 overall is a decent start.  ;)

LaHug

Dragged us down a bit... Sorry guys...... :/

Grazz

Slipped a bit to 203 overall. Tough Rnd 2. ;)

Mish

Quote from: Grazz on April 09, 2012, 10:09:29 PM

good stuff guys!

love that FF leagues have gotten so strong over the years... only a few years ago there was like 4-5 strong leagues on this site... now there seems to be 10+

Grazz

Quote from: Mish link=topic=46571.msg 716183#msg 716183 date=1334066734
Quote from: Grazz link=topic=46571.msg 714135#msg 714135 date=1333973369

good stuff guys!

love that FF leagues have gotten so strong over the years... only a few years ago there was like 4-5 strong leagues on this site... now there seems to be 10+

It has improved hasn't it, a lot more people organising leagues and coaches wanting to test themselves against their equals and wanting into stronger leagues has a bit to do with it. Its really catching on, next year i think a lot of FF Leagues will be pushing hard for that Top 20 page, FF Warriors going the best i know of this year 10th overall, great effort by those coaches. There's a couple i know of in the 40's overall and i'm sure there's a few others up the sharp end so this year is already looking pretty healthy.

Pack Hunters onya people, tough weekend for some depending on who you had injuries captain choice etc and we killed it dropping to 41st overall. I'm guessing a lot of coaches had some setbacks this weekend and we basically battled through with a bit luck avoided major carnage so to the Footy Gods "Thanks" we are grateful for that. Hope we can visit that Top 20 page before to long. For me this weekend looms as a struggle with Fyfe gone Birchall dodgy and Goodes visiting the MRP oh lordy lordy it could get messy. Goodluck to all of you.

Grazz

Well done guys another week from hell and we didnt fair to badly. 92nd overall. :D

LaHug

LaHug

19th!!! Bloody solid effort! We're on the top 20 leagues page ;D