my 2012 plan

Started by corzer03, January 29, 2012, 04:20:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corzer03

TEAM NAME: cillers
DEF: G. Birchall, B. Houli, A. Mackie, J. Drummond, T. Armstrong, S. Docherty, B. Ellis (B. Smedts, B. Wilkes)
MID: M. Murphy, D. Mundy, T. Cotchin, B. Moloney, J. Kelly, S. Coniglio (D. Shiel, S. Kerridge)
RUC: B. McEvoy, H. McIntosh (O. Stephenson, M. Daw)
FWD: C. Rioli, D. Martin, P. Dangerfield, S. Higgins, L. Jetta, J. Butcher, A. Saad (I. Folau, T. Walsh)
CASH LEFT: $70,400

Colliwobblers

well nice and unique good to see a team unlike every other team, looks more like a SC team than a DT imo.

DEF: unique, not sold on mackie at all but like everyone else, make sure docherty is fit for early games.

MID: unique again, not sold on moloney kelly or coniglio, and think you can do better than mundy and cotchin for the money, but they are unique and capable. as for coniglio i think a 104k rook can do as well and save you 70k.

RUCK: if hmac looks good in nab cup and is set to play full games great. i would have giles over daw.

FWD: solid but higgins is very unreliable, jetta i dont rate at all and butcher??? first three i rate.

good unique side but maybe some guys too mid priced and too unique, nice to be different but all differences should be on players you see a potential in to OUTSCORE the players everyone else has.

Good luck.

upthemaidens

it may be good to be unique,, but you'll be unique and about 50k positions behind the leaders ..
  dont be unique just for the sake of being unique