Sam Gibson?

Started by theflyinghawk, January 27, 2012, 11:09:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theflyinghawk

Saw him mentioned in a DTtalk article and picked up my interest, 85k mid, watched him a few times in the vfl and he is a ripper player, could average 80+ imo, but didnt see that he got drafted. went at looked at the kangas board at bigfooty but didnt see him mentioned anywhere! does anyone know what his deal is and if he is likely to get elevated/get games early?

Colliwobblers

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45731.msg622689.html#msg622689

thats my thoughts/research, i am biased but i wouldn't trust any kangaroo rookie to get regular games, i think they play thier rookies based on a hat lotto, and work out time on ground the same way :)

looks a good player tho 80 is heppell / curnow type optimistic :)

theflyinghawk

he did average 110 for box hill to be fair to him.

theflyinghawk

but cheers for the link must have missed it love your stuff :)

Colliwobblers

Quote from: theflyinghawk on January 27, 2012, 11:29:26 PM
he did average 110 for box hill to be fair to him.

Thanks bud, your right i didnt know about the 110, but i DO think he will be a good player, just not sure about Scotts plan for him or when he will play.

I'm only hard on NM because i made a few bad choices with NM rooks last season. and a few good ones i had didnt play as much as they might have.

theflyinghawk

Yeh If he gets a game I think he's well worth a shot, but not confident he will right now

owenbond007

could be a good player to cash in one of the cash cows through the season by the sounds of it