Fighting between these 2 rucks - Kruzer vs HMac

Started by mmurphy3, January 27, 2012, 07:33:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one would you have as your 2nd ruck?

- HMac
14 (58.3%)
- Kruzer
8 (33.3%)
- other please name ( i want a mid-priced ruck)
2 (8.3%)

Total Members Voted: 1

mmurphy3

Which one would you have as your 2nd ruck
- i know these 2 are both not premiums and have have some injury setbacks but im sure they can still average 75+
- Leumberger 1st ruck

owenbond007

I voted hmac but i got the reliable cox and sandy

mmurphy3

- Cox is around 530,000
- Sandi around 490,000
- Leu around 470,000

I have 275,000 in the bank so should i go leu - sandi

or

keep leu and go with hmac/kruzer

Colliwobblers

i went kruezer, there seems to be a lot of reports out there about HMacs "hopeful" role in the side, not very reasuring, also you dont want hmac and burger with the same bye so kruezer :) if not see how west goes in the nabcup.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: mmurphy3 on January 27, 2012, 07:51:37 PM
- Cox is around 530,000
- Sandi around 490,000
- Leu around 470,000

I have 275,000 in the bank so should i go leu - sandi

or

keep leu and go with hmac/kruzer

go the sandiburger

or a sani jacobs even

or a macburger

or a mummyburger

premium or rook in the ruck for me unless a mid pricers screams keeper over pre season....

mmurphy3

Yeah maybe Jacobs
he should have a great season with adelaides easy run

Sorry to ask but how much is he?

Colliwobblers

Quote from: mmurphy3 on January 27, 2012, 07:59:10 PM
Yeah maybe Jacobs
he should have a great season with adelaides easy run

Sorry to ask but how much is he?

Not cheap but yeah only ruckman and easy draw $434,200

Adamant

I voted Kruezer, I've got Sandi LOCKED and tossing up between Luenberger and Jacobs for 2nd ruck. Jacobs will save me 25k, has an EASY draw, is Adelaides only ruckmen and unique. Luey could EXPLODE this year tho. aaahh decisions decisions.

Football Factory

I went H.Mac its funny people are saying that reports indicate that H.Macs role in the team is unsure .. but the way i read it was he will be the no 2 ruck with stints in the forward line. I think what he said was justifying the fact that 2 ruckmen can operate in a team effectively   eg.. Sandi / griffin   Cox / Nit Nat   

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/big-roo-backs-one-two-ruck-punch/story-e6frf9jf-1226254354286

Colliwobblers

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 27, 2012, 09:23:06 PM
I went H.Mac its funny people are saying that reports indicate that H.Macs role in the team is unsure .. but the way i read it was he will be the no 2 ruck with stints in the forward line. I think what he said was justifying the fact that 2 ruckmen can operate in a team effectively   eg.. Sandi / griffin   Cox / Nit Nat   

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/big-roo-backs-one-two-ruck-punch/story-e6frf9jf-1226254354286

I hope your right FF and maybe the way ive read a few lines of the article are due to him not wanting to sound like he's overconfident or to overstate his role.

There is a log of negativity out there (in forums) about HMac, but if you look through my oldest posts and teams he was locked in. As I say i am hoping and it is a hope, that he can convince me to get him in before end of march because we all know what he CAN do..

Football Factory

I dont see why they would hold onto him unless he has a role in the team so im thinking he will play as the second ruck and i dont think an average of between 70-80 would be unreasonable a perfect stepping stone to become a premium. He might well be a flop who knows but i feel confident in picking him, all i need is 7 or 8 games at 80 and he's gone. But yes like you say wisely CW there is a risk

Windigo

Go for Jacobs as 2nd!

Number one ruck at Adelaide and easy as draw. I think I'm correct in saying he is one of the cheapest premium rucks?  ???

Football Factory

Yeah you will save about 30k if you went Jacobs instead of Sandi for example

Swallow12

As a North supporter I think he should have a decent role, and is the pick of the mid pricers.. IMO Petrie has more points to lose from Hmac than Goldy as he will no longer be the basically sole focus of our forward line

stew42

North have basically three rucks on the field, Goldy (#1 ruck), H-Mac, and Petrie (foward who rucks). Their scores will all be diluted by each other's presence on the field, and Petrie has the foward ruck position. So of the two, Kreuzer.