Zaharakis or Cloke

Started by Tom_16, January 26, 2012, 11:44:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one?

Cloke
Zaharakis

Tom_16

No doubt both of these guys will be good picks this year but who will be better? Did some research on Cloke and when dawes was out of the side he averaged 102 over 7 games and only averaged 92.8 when he was in the side. If Dawes plays 22 games this year will this trend continue? Zaharakis on the other hand aparently has some 'dodgy' knees but people are saying he will play more in the midfield where he averaged 100 odd in the back half of last season. Please vote, thanks.

Football Factory

Quote from: Tom_16 on January 26, 2012, 11:44:25 PM
No doubt both of these guys will be good picks this year but who will be better? Did some research on Cloke and when dawes was out of the side he averaged 102 over 7 games and only averaged 92.8 when he was in the side. If Dawes plays 22 games this year will this trend continue? Zaharakis on the other hand aparently has some 'dodgy' knees but people are saying he will play more in the midfield where he averaged 100 odd in the back half of last season. Please vote, thanks.
Im on the Zaharakis train for the reasons you stated

Tom_16

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 26, 2012, 11:51:19 PM
Quote from: Tom_16 on January 26, 2012, 11:44:25 PM
Im on the Zaharakis train for the reasons you stated
Yeah i'm very tempted to jump on but i'll be kicking myself if i get zaka and he gets injured and cloke stays injury free. How seriously do people rate his knee issue?

nichsa673

Zaharakis comfortably, until i heard of his knee tendonitis problems. will have to see NAB cup form.

footy4life

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/essendons-david-zaharakis-a-rising-don-but-dont-mention-that-anzac-day-goal/story-e6frf9jf-1226213548242

Quote"Zaharakis has now joined his teammates for full pre-season training having shrugged off the knee tendinitis that bothered him throughout the 2011 season".

looks good to go :)

Colliwobblers

tough choice and i will have both (probably) by the end of the season, BUT i'd start with Zaka. I am. :)

elephants

Zaharakis. Lock and Load.
Wanna see how the return of Dawes effects Cloke's scores before jumping on him :P

Windigo

I'd still take Cloke. Dawes is second fiddle.  :)

elephants

Quote from: Windigo on January 27, 2012, 10:47:24 AM
At the start of last season when Dawes was a target Cloke's scoring was decreased...

Tom_16

Quote from: Windigo on January 27, 2012, 10:47:24 AM
Dawes may be second fiddle but he does take away from cloke's scoring.