Main Menu

The DT banter league

Started by picker_man, January 26, 2012, 03:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Football Factory

Anyone here play Virtual Sports / Sportal  afl dreamteam ? if anyone is interested in joining a league let me know

http://fantasyafl.sportal.com.au/

Grannyboy

Pesto learn to spell...lol...it's loser not looser. Looser is what you'll be when I'm finished with you dt style. :P

Grannyboy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 05, 2012, 09:04:29 PM
Anyone here play Virtual Sports / Sportal  afl dreamteam ? if anyone is interested in joining a league let me know

There were only 20.000 odd in last year so I expect anyone with half a clue will be competing for the title. So that rules out the rest of you guys. Sorry but you can enter anyway then sit back and watch and see how its really done. :D

Grannyboy

Quote from: picker_man on February 02, 2012, 07:18:39 PM
haha id prefer to not b there then loose it by one point, but guess u just werent good enough grannyboy :P
i didnt realise ff u could play in a league by yourself shorly thats the only way u would win??
Meh, 3 different sites, 11 leagues, 7 grannys, 5 wins and a higher overall than anyone else I knew in all 3...I'll take that. Go Granny! Ah, and what's that I hear? The wonderful sound of my trumpet tuning up for the season proper, it's been so long.

JBs-Hawks

Add me in to it, although i hope everyone is good with coming second best week in week out ;)

JBs-Hawks is the team name

Grannyboy

2,416th dt, 7,722 sc. A lowly 4000th in sportal but worth $3.2m more in overall team value - what we were competing at as agreed preseason, not overall pos. Mission accomplished.

Presto

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 05, 2012, 10:54:58 PM
Pesto learn to spell...lol...it's loser not looser. Looser is what you'll be when I'm finished with you dt style. :P
Pesto???  ::)  Have you ever heard about the pot and the kettle? If not, think of glass houses and throwing stones... or donkeys and longears. Not to mention straw tails and fire.

picker_man

a bit of basil, a few pine nuts and a touch of olive oil and hey presto! you have pesto!

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 06, 2012, 09:57:29 AM
2,416th dt, 7,722 sc. A lowly 4000th in sportal but worth $3.2m more in overall team value - what we were competing at as agreed preseason, not overall pos. Mission accomplished.
My only mission last year was to win xxx .. and i did   ;D  by one point  ;D  and went back to back   ;D  ...and was my  worst year for injuries and suspension threw several games and still finished 3700 only 200 points behind yourself... i think you changed the rules on the sportal one half way through if my memory serves me correct .... Thoopercoach who cares about Thoopercoach i had used 16 of my trades by round 8  8) .. you forced me into that   :P

Football Factory

Quote from: Presto on February 06, 2012, 06:50:04 PM
Pesto???  ::)  Have you ever heard about the pot and the kettle? If not, think of glass houses and throwing stones... or donkeys and longears. Not to mention straw tails and fire.
I think you will find he meant to misspell Pwestow   ::)

Grannyboy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 06, 2012, 08:15:15 PM
Lmao, I couldn't help myself. - Hornets nest - sticks - poking.

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 06, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
God help them  :-X

Grannyboy

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 06, 2012, 08:12:17 PM
My only mission last year was to win xxx .. and i did   ;D  by one point  ;D  and went back to back   ;D  ...and was my  worst year for injuries and suspension threw several games and still finished 3700 only 200 points behind yourself... i think you changed the rules on the sportal one half way through if my memory serves me correct .... Thoopercoach who cares about Thoopercoach i had used 16 of my trades by round 8  8) .. you forced me into that   :P
Yeah I did change the rules didn't I? Forgot about that but still won the league from 5th ntb. Join thoopercoach? Thankss for athking, wasn't that what you said? Still we had to beat Crawf after Sheeds left and we did. Still don't like champion data or their scoring system. A goal in the dying seconds worth more than one in the first quarter? How does a team get to that position in the first place? Oh from the goals in the 1st/2nd and 3rd quarters...

Presto

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 06, 2012, 09:19:51 PM
Haha Grannyboy... still biting off more than you can chew :)

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 06, 2012, 10:55:21 PM
Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on February 06, 2012, 08:12:17 PM
Yeah I did change the rules didn't I? Forgot about that but still won the league from 5th ntb. Join thoopercoach? Thankss for athking, wasn't that what you said? Still we had to beat Crawf after Sheeds left and we did. Still don't like champion data or their scoring system. A goal in the dying seconds worth more than one in the first quarter? How does a team get to that position in the first place? Oh from the goals in the 1st/2nd and 3rd quarters...
I dont like any of them except AFL DT but i still play them  ???  but if i kick ass at the start it keeps me interested for a while  8)  ... i did enjoy beating Grant to win the granny in dt and sc in 2010   ;D