Presto

Nails has been defanged

pavs nose

Speculator

i'll join if you have a spare spot

Presto

Quote from: Speculator on January 31, 2012, 01:49:20 PM
I dont want to speculate and reach a conclusion or opinion based on contemplation, but I would think there is. Just ask picker-man, with luck he will pickle you...

picker_man

picker_man

Quote from: Presto on January 31, 2012, 04:03:49 PM
Quote from: Speculator on January 31, 2012, 01:49:20 PM
I dont want to speculate and reach a conclusion or opinion based on contemplation, but I would think there is. Just ask picker-man, with luck he will pickle you...
what the hell have i got to do with your contemplation of seeing god. ??? 
i know u speculate about how good my pickled cucumber is presto ;)

picker_man

Quote from: Nails on January 30, 2012, 05:11:40 AM
I think it is time for me to withdraw any interest in this league, the banter got a little too high class for myself.
u out nails?? mite have to change the qoute "as hard as nails"

Football Factory

Ay picker_man is there a spare spot for a mate of mine ...Grannyboy - THE HAWKER ... he's good at DT and "full"    ;D   of banter

picker_man

yep he's pm me he's in 4 sure m8 ;D 

Football Factory

Grannyboy

'Full of banter' lmao nice way of phrasin it.

picker_man

nice way of putting it grannyboy but theres nuthin nice about this league m8 oh except my ranking at the end of the year ;D
and cant wait for presto's definition of ur name u'll b slaughter buddy :P 

Grannyboy

He won't come up with anything I haven't heard b4. As long as my results speak for themselves he can banter to his hearts content. Lookin for an improvement on last years 2416th place, i copped it hard early and traded my way back to 3/5 grannys winning 2 of em and I CAN'T REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED IN THE OTHER ONE...NOT LISTENING NOT LISTENING  ((^.^)) see FF ear muffs on! :(

picker_man

haha i gotta admit he did have some crackers in there, i just thought id opend this league 4 somethin different and have a good laugh with everyone whilst being seriouse about our teams, and u did awesome last yr m8 3 league wins and not a bad overall either, but u should get 2 pairs of those ear muffs i c the first pair gettin worn out or covered in dribble from the other guys :P