Main Menu

The DT banter league

Started by picker_man, January 26, 2012, 03:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

picker_man

Presto

Since both Picker_man and I have already stated the kind of team we will be playing with, I think everybody else should do the same.
picker_man team = 15 premiums, 10 rookies (5 not mentioned, but I presume cheapies and rookies)
My team = 12 premiums, 5 mid pricers and 13 cheapies and rookies.

Presto

Quote from: picker_man on January 26, 2012, 03:28:58 PM
A bit of banter about different stratergies has been happening in a thread in the dt players and trade section hence why we have set this league up for ppl going with different stratergies and loves a challenge, put ur name down and ill pm you when the league is set up and all r welcome ;D
TEAM NAMES
playndcardsurdealt (picker_man)
FIGJAM (kilbluff1995)
Andrewy??(andrewy)
pickle  (presto)
presto??  (presto)
Nails ??(NAILS)
FF ( FOOTYFACTORY)

I know that you are trying to say that to go one step further you need to become like Presto, but Pickle team is OneStepFurther ::)

Colliwobblers

My name is Colliwobblers my team is Colliwobblers and you all need to understand i still like you all even tho I beat you so easily in this league.

DT Gun

doesnt every league have banter?

Nails

Quote from: DT Gun on January 27, 2012, 04:06:21 AM

Not ones we're both in, just people laughing at a self-proclaimed "DT Gun" that's getting his arse kicked by yours truly.

Presto

Quote from: Presto on January 27, 2012, 02:26:12 AM
Since both Picker_man and I have already stated the kind of team we will be playing with, I think everybody else should do the same.
picker_man team = 15 premiums, 10 rookies (5 not mentioned, but I presume cheapies and rookies)
My team = 12 premiums, 5 mid pricers and 13 cheapies and rookies.

Nobody took my offer up.
I knew that you are all a bunch of spineless nerds, I can just hear the pitiful excuses you will come up with:
"I did not know" "you did not give me time to reply" "I was asleep" "I wasn't there" "My wife/lover/partner would not let me". Just the same excuses you will use when I trash you.
As I said you are all a bunch of cowardly, miserable, sorry excuses of spineless nerds
All talk and no action.

Presto

And another thing
Can't any of you think of a name that matches the poetic beauty of "Presto"?
picker_man - this is DreamTeam not looking for a job as a cucumber Picker :(
Killbluff1995 - Still living in the past  ???
Andrewy - andrewy??? what is this? trying to sound russian? This is Australia,  :o
pickle  - now I get it: picker picks them and you pickle them.   ::)
Nails - I can just hear you after I trash you " I couldn't log on to fix my bench, because I was busy painting my nails :-[
FOOTYFACTORY - A typical nowhere man that needs all capitals hoping to be noticed ;)
DT Gun - Why would someone name himself after the Deg Tyaryov gun? This is footy, not a gun lobby. :o
Colliwobblers - We all know the meaning of this word: choking loosers  :'(
Pav nose - last time I checked you dont score many points with pav's nose :-X

AndrewY

Hey Picker Man...my team is the mighty "Team Baldman".  Clue to my choice for captain is in the title.

Presto

Quote from: AndrewY on January 27, 2012, 11:43:50 AM
Hey Picker Man...my team is the mighty "Team Baldman".  Clue to my choice for captain is in the title.
Also clue to the need of transplants and wigs  ;D

DT Gun

Quote from: Nails on January 27, 2012, 05:57:06 AM
Quote from: DT Gun on January 27, 2012, 04:06:21 AM

Not ones we're both in, just people laughing at a self-proclaimed "DT Gun" that's getting his arse kicked by yours truly.

Be careful, these words could come back to bite you

Football Factory

Hey Presto  :P  you will need more than magic to do well in this league  ;D

AndrewY

When you watch people take a hit on a choof..have you ever wondered where the smoke  goes?......not that I am suggesting anything about this league!  Sanity will prevail!

Football Factory

Quote from: AndrewY on January 28, 2012, 10:43:20 PM
When you watch people take a hit on a choof..have you ever wondered where the smoke  goes?......not that I am suggesting anything about this league!  Sanity will prevail!
Next time you take a hit on a choof buddy ..try exhaling from your mouth ;D

picker_man

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 27, 2012, 03:56:11 AM
My name is Colliwobblers my team is Colliwobblers and you all need to understand i still like you all even tho I beat you so easily in this league.
ive seen ur team cw r u sure? :P