Main Menu

The DT banter league

Started by picker_man, January 26, 2012, 03:28:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grannyboy

The peetree only needed 16 pts, 16 POINTS DAMMIT! with a 1/4 to score them...and I swear he got that hitout...

Jackina

Sounds good if there's any space left. ;D My team is Jackina's Heros

Bring it on!

Football Factory

Quote from: Grannyboy on February 02, 2012, 12:33:49 AM
The peetree only needed 16 pts, 16 POINTS DAMMIT! with a 1/4 to score them...and I swear he got that hitout...
lol .... imagine losing a grand final by 1 point  ;D  ... i think he did well enough especially when he hadnt scored over 80 three weeks previously .... if he had got that hit out i woulda lost on overall position  :o  ...  I might add i did throw a game or 2 last year in league Bluddy Goode cos i was knackered trade wise and badly wanted to go back to back in league xxx .  Woo Hoo 2 in a row now for the hat-trick.   8)

picker_man

haha id prefer to not b there then loose it by one point, but guess u just werent good enough grannyboy :P
i didnt realise ff u could play in a league by yourself shorly thats the only way u would win??

Football Factory

ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ... it felt like i was by myself thats how easy it was just like the banter league will be against hacks like yourself picker_man   ;D

picker_man

oh to be shaw to be shaw  :P   i'll throw my game against u if ya want m8 happy to help you win a game ;)

Insider out

any space for the mighty Tripping Billies?

picker_man

Quote from: Insider out on February 03, 2012, 12:54:21 AM
any space for the mighty Tripping Billies?
just 4 the name there is haha

Football Factory

Quote from: picker_man on February 02, 2012, 10:05:17 PM
oh to be shaw to be shaw  :P   i'll throw my game against u if ya want m8 happy to help you win a game ;)
lol .... yes please   8)

Presto

Quote from: picker_man on February 01, 2012, 11:32:13 PM
nice way of putting it grannyboy but theres nuthin nice about this league m8 oh except my ranking at the end of the year ;D
and cant wait for presto's definition of ur name u'll b slaughter buddy :P

Sorry, but grannyboy is a favorite of mine from the discworld series of Terry Pratchett. Grannyboy is such a looser that I would think unsporting and unaustralian to comment further.

Presto

Quote from: Jackina on February 02, 2012, 03:43:55 PM
Sounds good if there's any space left. ;D My team is Jackina's Heros

Bring it on!
Jackina??? Cant you even spell properly? Here I will try to help you: jack-in-a-box. ;D
Not to be confused with a jack-in-the-box. the difference being that one (the "a") refers to any random box, while the other (the "the") refers to a particular box. Some people think they are jesters.

pavs nose

what were peoples ranks last year. I ranked 8000 odd. approx 2000 the year prior

Football Factory

picker_man

pavs nose