WHICH PREMIUM PAIR?

D.Swan + M.Murphy
18 (85.7%)
M.Boyd + J.Selwood
3 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 2

essendon2

all 4 will average 110-120,
Jelwood could average 120, because of the captaincy role and murphy could score 120 also as he'll kick more goals this year as he's going to be rotated through the FWD line as well as MID.

compare the pair (and vote)

Windigo

Hm. That is tough. But you really gotta have Swan.....

picker_man

swan and selwood unless the bye's will bcome  problem 4 u, but selwood is underpriced???

nichsa673

essendon2

I can't have Swan + Selwood as they both miss Round 12, and I already have Barlow (I think he'll average 105-110)
I'm starting with 5 premo's, so I can't be missing 3 of them all in Round 12

Colliwobblers

Quote from: essendon2 on January 26, 2012, 01:45:02 PM
I can't have Swan + Selwood as they both miss Round 12, and I already have Barlow (I think he'll average 105-110)
I'm starting with 5 premo's, so I can't be missing 3 of them all in Round 12

Actually you CAN have Swan and Selwood due to the round 12 bye with Barlow, and you just have to structure your team that one of them is one of your compulsory donuts during the byes.

I understand it that there will be 2 unavoidable donuts somewhere accross the byes no matter what (due to the rucks) unless you use DPP rucks which is a nightmare given the quality of the dpp rucks.

Not ideal to be taking one of your compulsory donuts on a premium but not the worst case either, only bad if you end up taking an additional donut due to structure.

explained a little more here.    http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45398.msg627588.html#msg627588

As for my vote i rate murph so go swan and him for your question

AndrewY

Swan and Selwood for me. If I was going 5 premium mids Boyd would be a veryclose call for joining them.

Football Factory

Ziplock

Holz

As Colliwobblers has said you actually want a 2/3/3 strucutre for the byes so you can have 3 premiums, you just need to trade out your rookies by than.

Im going Swan, Selwood, Barlow

if you still dont want to do it i would go Swan and Gibbs

not a fan of murhpy or boyd,

Windigo

Boyd will be an upgrade after their bye I'd reckon.

Football Factory