YES!
12 (44.4%)
Maybe
10 (37%)
Nah
5 (18.5%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Windigo

Flicking through the number cruncher and this bloke caught my eye.

Anthony Miles

Age: 20 ~ No longer a teenager and should be adding bulk to his frame.

Weight: 76 KG ~ I dunno whether it means much, but that's one kilogram more than McDonald.

Position: Midfield ~ I reckon if you pick him he should be your number 6 starting mid or bench option.

Player Type: Inside Midfielder ~ Loves a contest.

Fan Planner Price: $104,200 ~ Cheap as and was taken as one of the NSW/NT talent pool picks.

"Expert" Opinion: A future star for both fantasy competitions.

Icon Rating: Cash Cow

Stats:                 

U/16 Championships:

20.7 disposals per game & K:H 3.1 (Played 3 matches)

U/18 Championships:

13.3 disposals per game & K.H 3:1 (Played 4 games)

TAC Cup:

23 disposals per game & K:H 1.6 (Played 13 games)

U/18 Championships 2010:

29.5 disposals per game & K:H 2 (Played 4 games)

TAC Cup 2010:

27.2 Disposals per game & K:H 2.2 (Played 11 games)

NEAFL With GWS:

25.2 disposals per game & K:H 2.2 (Played 14 games)

Week by Week Score for NEAFL:

125. 114. 68. 116. 141. 41. 71. 142. 71. 81. 141. 121. 120 & 93.

At an average of 103. The most by any GWS player. Averaged 119 S.C as well.

Closing thoughts and some extra stats:

I think it's pretty obvious that he like to kick the ball more than handball it. So this is great for points is it not! Miles was selected as part of the All-Australian U/18 championship squad and was in the TAC Cup team of the year.

He was an elite ball winner and had the most contested possession and the had the most disposals on average of any player. He also had the most effective kick at the championships. Also averaged the most free kicks for.

Was also runner-up B & F for consecutive years with the Bushrangers.

In the NEAFL he was ranked number one at GWS for:

Kicks
Contested Possession
Clearances
Tackles
Inside 50's
Score Assists

So will you picking up this ball magnet? My mind has already decided.

:)

The F.A.R.K.

ur a champ windy...i knew his name and thought he was good but no one had said anything about him great find. u should have kept it quite and killed it when u picked him and no one else did

Windigo

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 26, 2012, 05:11:07 PM
ur a champ windy...i knew his name and thought he was good but no one had said anything about him great find. u should have kept it quite and killed it when u picked him and no one else did

Well I thought I'd share him. But then I was looking through Colli's detective thing and someone had mentioned him and Colli did a bit of a write up, and that was yesterday. I feel a bit bad about it. But I didn't know until I had posted this.

I saw everyone getting on Shiel and I reckon this bloke is a safer bet.

Colliwobblers

haha the prospectus pointed him out, and I don't have it but a certain preview revealed him as well as the friendly owners of it on here "windy :)

this guy is locked in my midfield, my dilemna is fitting all the SUPER ROOKS from GWS in my midfield and worse trying to trade them out before that looming round 11 bye....

Great write up Windy the only thing getting this guy off my team is a broken leg, actually make that two broken legs.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Windigo on January 26, 2012, 05:14:45 PM
Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on January 26, 2012, 05:11:07 PM

Well I thought I'd share him. But then I was looking through Colli's detective thing and someone had mentioned him and Colli did a bit of a write up, and that was yesterday. I feel a bit bad about it. But I didn't know until I had posted this.

I saw everyone getting on Shiel and I reckon this bloke is a safer bet.

No sorries this is far better information, the more you do the better, regardless of what otehr write ups there are your post was GOLD pure and simple.

Windigo

Haha.

Now I'm starting to think I should have shut up about him. People without the prospectus would never think to get him I wouldn't reckon.

Football Factory

I originally had this guy in my team months ago but ive seen alot of predicted best 22 teams dont know if they were written by gimps or not but he wasnt in any of them. If he plays Nab and looks like he will start round 1 he will be straight in.

Windigo

How can he not be in the best 22 with all the stats and awards and shower.  :P

Football Factory

Windigo

B: Tim Golds, Phil Davis, Luke Power
HB: Matthew Buntine, Setanta O'hAilpin, Sam Reid
C: Stephen Coniglio,  Tom Scully, Adam Treloar
HF: Chad Cornes, Jonathon Patton, Jeremy Cameron
F: Curtley Hampton, Israel Folau, Devon Smith

Foll: Dean Brogan, Callan Ward, Rhys Palmer

Inter: Dylan Shiel, Adam Tomlinson, Jonathon Giles, James McDonald

Setanta? Piss off.

Colliwobblers

the prospectus is on its way to my house :) and your right there are a lot of diamonds in the rough, escpecially rooks and potential midfield risks the prospectus will be very very helpful with.

Still there are other ways of uncovering the diamonds in the rough also, i wouldnt have considered Taylor Adams 3 days ago, but again he goes in the nab cup and listed for round 1 he's another new locked in midfield rook. There will be more....

But hey ill just wait to see what Dr DT does and run with that.... ::)

mind you seeing that best 22 it scares me how many "great" GWS rooks might not get a start round 1... i have 7 and only 4 are listed there, mind you patton wont be there so i might get 5.....

Football Factory

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 26, 2012, 05:20:19 PM
I originally had this guy in my team months ago but ive seen alot of predicted best 22 teams dont know if they were written by gimps or not but he wasnt in any of them. If he plays Nab and looks like he will start round 1 he will be straight in.

Windigo

Well this was made in November. A lot will have changed.

But if Shiel can make it. I think Miles shouldn't be close behind. NAB will play it's part as it always does.  ;)

elephants

Yeah good pick-up mate. Had my eye on him but the general consensus has been that Shiel and McDonald were better fantasy GWS picks along with my boy for 2012 Clifton.
Will defs watch his nab!!!

chaosAD

I thought I had a sneaky but not now