RG #10 Luke Thompson (ADEL)

Started by Ziplock, January 25, 2012, 08:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

next randomly generated is Luke Thompson from Adelaide, a second year defender at 115.

Second year player isn't promising- the only thing that makes me change my mind about that rule is if they proved to dominate in their first year. Thompson was adequate with a first year defence average of 54.2, but he would hardly carry your DT like a Heppell, Barlow etc.

A 92 against STK is almost promising, until you look at the rest of his scores- 5 in the 40s, 1 in the 30s, 3 in the 50s and just one over 70.

He scored 45 against GC and PA, and 35 vs collingwood and 47 vs geelong, so he can't really perform against either end of the ladder.

Not even going to go into more depth- if this guy is making your round one squad, you should just delete your team outright. As a defender he doesn't score goals, he doesn't rack up tackles and he have a bad K:HB ratio.

the only thing going for him is youth. Even then, I wouldn't touch him with a 10 foot pole. Maximum average of high 60s/ low 70s at this stage.

2/10

Football Factory

Colliwobblers

not getting the cream of the crop with your random generator Zip, and i am still waiting for that smokie/hidden gem from you...

Bring forward the next one :)