Where are all the Collingwood supporters?

Started by Cruiseon, January 25, 2012, 10:27:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruiseon

Not one post for over 11 days must be a new record for these parts. So I thought I'd put it out there where have all the Collingwood supporters gone?

I know I've opened it up for a few funny answers, lets see what you've got.  ;)

Colliwobblers

I'm here, nothing to say about the pies tho, just waiting for the season to start and the winning with it. Havent seen a lot of news out of there lately to be honest

Cruiseon

I'm waiting for amongst others Master Q, Fletch, Valk or Zip to make a teeth, dole, prison or associated gag.

Ziplock

why kick a man when they're down?

we get pendles, you guys can keep *some* pride :P

ossie85

Keeping the lid on, that's where we are Cruise.

Pendles, Cloke, Daisy.... perfect age right now.

Keep dreaming Zip, you'll have to settle for Lids

BGK

Were still here Cruise. Im just letting the pre season pass and then we will get into it.

I think us pies supporters have a little bit of a hangover from last year. It has been a tough off season.

Colliwobblers

i think i just got booed for being a pies supporter.... wow thats original , never had that before  ;D don't hate us becuase we're beautiful

Hawka

Im guessing all of yous were getting there teeth ready for the season  ;D busy time for dentists to remove the those teeth  :P

elephants

Bahahaha Hughesy ;D

This'll be a good thread. A real KRAKOUER I reckon...?

Cruiseon

Quote from: elephants on January 26, 2012, 01:53:45 AM
Bahahaha Hughesy ;D

This'll be a good thread. A real KRAKOUER I reckon...?

We'll have a Jolly Ball this year, can't wait. Good to hear everyone is alive and well.

For the record I went to the dentist last week ........... wait for it...... and he looked rather despondent when after 3 years between visits he cleared me for another 3 years. Still no fillings and YES I do have all my own teeth.  Just to show stereotypes aren't always correct. Anyway can't talk now, I'm off to get my face tattoo fully inked.

McRooster

Cruiseon

Quote from: McRooster on January 27, 2012, 12:30:26 PM
Found them for you Cruise  ;)

Lol McRoost, I did call it early. I think you'll find things have changed a little, looks more like this.

http://www.pvcentrale.com.au/

Shaggy

It's because we robbed the mint... and made off with sacks of gold. :>

Cruiseon

Shaggy

Thanks Cruise. In time for the football season as stated as well. Haha.