Patrick Dangerfield
9 (450%)
Jonathon Brown
16 (800%)
Allen Christensen
15 (750%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Adamant

Which 2 out of these 3 midpricers are destined for a massive season? I will obviously watch all three in NAB Cup but for now which 2?
You may select up to 2 options
Cheers  :)

Colliwobblers

sorry i know you are supposed to vote for two but i cant, so i voted for christensen only. he is locked for me , and i will have either dangermouse or brown also. But cannot say which one, dangermouse has to look great in nabcup or brown gets in.

picker_man

thats the question that has been bugging me for dayz, so im getting close to picking none of them and taking the porpz and 130k cause i just cant decide :-\
sorry proly didnt help but yeah ur guess will b as good as mine......

elephants

Brown and Christo.

Too much risk with Dangermouse.

picker_man

Quote from: elephants on January 25, 2012, 04:41:02 PM
Brown and Christo.

I disagree the only thing that would worry me with dengerfield is if he can become more consistant, he has talent but can he turn that talent in to being dt relevant which i dont really classify that as a risky player like someone being injured and returning or getting a possible role change like a running half back turned into a shut down defender

elephants

Quote from: picker_man on January 25, 2012, 06:17:55 PM
Quote from: elephants on January 25, 2012, 04:41:02 PM
Brown and Christo.

I disagree the only thing that would worry me with dengerfield is if he can become more consistant, he has talent but can he turn that talent in to being dt relevant which i dont really classify that as a risky player like someone being injured and returning or getting a possible role change like a running half back turned into a shut down defender
Brown = Proven Performer
Christensen = Proven he can score very well in the forward line AS WELL as in the midfield
Dangerfield = 70's in the forward line, 100's in the midfield. If you're happy with 70's that's cool :P

picker_man

yep i know he scored 70's in the forward line, now he'll b playing the bulk of the season in the mids and has been training with the midfield group to build his tank all preseason.
the point i was disagreeing with was he's a risk not what he averaged in the forward line last yr. Browndog  yeah he's a proven performer but isnt it riskier to have a player coming back from injury who is 30 and can b double teamed regurly.
In regards to christensen how is a ave of 68.5 proving he can score well in the forward line as well as the midfield when thats where he got the ave of 68.5 playing last yr....... yeah they include sub effected games but thats what he averaged and could b playing as the small forward more this season with menzel out
but hey im happy to agree to disagree on this one  as they all have upside at there prices

Football Factory

Brown n Christo only cos there in my team at the moment....

Football Factory

Quote from: picker_man on January 25, 2012, 07:27:39 PM
yep i know he scored 70's in the forward line, now he'll b playing the bulk of the season in the mids and has been training with the midfield group to build his tank all preseason.
the point i was disagreeing with was he's a risk not what he averaged in the forward line last yr. Browndog  yeah he's a proven performer but isnt it riskier to have a player coming back from injury who is 30 and can b double teamed regurly.
In regards to christensen how is a ave of 68.5 proving he can score well in the forward line as well as the midfield when thats where he got the ave of 68.5 playing last yr.......
Christo....After he started getting regular games in round 14 onwards if you take out the games where he was the sub he played 8 games at an average of 93. Four of those games were over 100.......... 109,120,113,113  . He then went on to play 3 finals including the grand final which proved to be a bit of a step up for him spending a fair amount of time on the bench but still averaged 68. I think next year he will get alot more games and game time boosting his average to 85 +

picker_man

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 25, 2012, 07:51:23 PM
Quote from: picker_man on January 25, 2012, 07:27:39 PM
In regards to christensen how is a ave of 68.5 proving he can score well in the forward line as well as the midfield when thats where he got the ave of 68.5 playing last yr.......
Christo....After he started getting regular games in round 14 onwards if you take out the games where he was the sub he played 8 games at an average of 93. Four of those games were over 100.......... 109,120,113,113  . He then went on to play 3 finals including the grand final which proved to be a bit of a step up for him spending a fair amount of time on the bench but still averaged 68. I think next year he will get alot more games and game time boosting his average to 85 +
Thanks for all the info footy factory didnt realy look into him that much but they r some nice averages he pumped out when he didnt get the vest and u would think a new rookie would take it this yr. Time to do more research on him and where he will fit into the cats midfield much appreciated thanks m8 ;D

yorgis