Best dt premium defender (Apart from Goddard and Deledio)

Started by oc16, January 24, 2012, 01:09:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which one? (You may select up to two)

Carrots
Scotland
Houli
Broughton
Birchall
Suckling
Enright
Shaw
Fisher
Heppell
Hanley
Adcock
Other (Please specify)

oc16

Hey guys. I think that it is safe to say that we now more then ever appreciate a brilliant defence, and in my opinion it can be what separates u from the rest of the field. With us only having 24 trades, we need to make them count, that is why it is within people's best interests to start off with premiums that they can stick with until seasons end. So which ones will you be starting with? (Other than Goddard and Deledio of course). Comments are very welcome.

Windigo

Cicjose

Birchall is the next best but Enright and Hanley are also very good IMO

Windigo

Hawka

I voted Birchall should improve on his average again
but also Enright but theres the concern with age

yorgis

birch or enright . dont think corey's age will affect his scores. i mean its not as tho' he has to follow the ball like a mid

Speculator

Danger888

goin with enright , proven DT'er and pretty consistent
age won't scare me off

Ago97

would u go heppel over enright or stick with experience???

Danger888

Master Q

Edge

im gonna take a punt on scotland this year .... never had him before, but he seems to score pretty consistently from what i remember.
and i gotta defend my premierships from last season so have to take some risks this year

elephants

Scotland for consistency.
Shaw for highest ceiling.
Houli for a potential point of difference.

SydneyRox

I like scotland as the guy who will have the most points come end of the season, but I cant seem to find room for him in my team with the other premiums I want sharing the bye

upthemaidens

this is DT  deledio isnt a must have, unlike in SC.
  scotland and goddard were the best scorers last year so thats about all we have to go on