EOS Transfers and Discussion

Started by Bazinga, January 24, 2012, 10:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cookie311993

Personally I don't like the looks of him RB

AFEV

Quote from: Nails on February 09, 2012, 08:02:12 PM
Quote from: valkorum on February 09, 2012, 01:50:41 PM
I agree - if you are buying good quality players (out/out or above) then they should have at least reli fielding or move on

Capable fielding is a minimum for purchasing players imo. Unless they're an AR, then I apply different rules.

Accom is my minimum. Every player in my squad who doesn't have accom fielding is training in fielding. Even ARs :P My AR (Pyke) has accom fielding @ 21.
Apart from exp, fielding is my favourite skill >:D

I don't like the look either R&B, primaries aren't that great and fielidng + exp are way behind.

Cicjose

Quote from: Sid on February 10, 2012, 06:49:26 PM
I agree - if you are buying good quality players (out/out or above) then they should have at least reli fielding or move on

Capable fielding is a minimum for purchasing players imo. Unless they're an AR, then I apply different rules.

Accom is my minimum. Every player in my squad who doesn't have accom fielding is training in fielding. Even ARs :P My AR (Pyke) has accom fielding @ 21.
Apart from exp, fielding is my favourite skill >:D

I don't like the look either R&B, primaries aren't that great and fielidng + exp are way behind.

if i took more notice with fielding chances are i would never be able to afford these players

bomberboy0618

And dont they have to be over 30 for you to consider them?

Nails

Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 10, 2012, 07:51:25 PM

You can be a real idiot and a jerk sometimes BB. Not sure why that is, perhaps you need to act out to feel a part of the forum as you're younger than the majority of the forum.

Perhaps it's just so you can feel good about yourself, perhaps you're just a true jerk.

Obviously you haven't checked my side in a long time, it's younger than your side.

*waits for admin warning*

Master Q

Quote from: Nails on February 10, 2012, 09:18:29 PM
Quote from: bomberboy0618 on February 10, 2012, 07:51:25 PM

You can be a real idiot and a jerk sometimes BB. Not sure why that is, perhaps you need to act out to feel a part of the forum as you're younger than the majority of the forum.

Perhaps it's just so you can feel good about yourself, perhaps you're just a true jerk.

Obviously you haven't checked my side in a long time, it's younger than your side by a long side.

*waits for admin warning*

*waits for admin warning as well*

:P

Cyrus

So if there is no further questions we will move on to the next topic, entitled: Why young men (Boys) feel threatened and get defensive when in the company (or these forums) of much wiser, smarter and better looking men(Cyrus and Fletch, i got you back old boy  ;) )

Bazinga

Quote from: Cyrus on February 10, 2012, 09:40:18 PM
So if there is no further questions we will move on to the next topic, entitled: Why young men (Boys) feel threatened and get defensive when in the company (or these forums) of much wiser, smarter and better looking men(Cyrus and Fletch, i got you back old boy  ;) )

Back On Topic ...

I just bought this 20yo medium for $231k - Marvan Lasantha - acc/rel but has reliable experience and two very handy talents.

IMO he was a steal for $231k. I was prepared to go much higher.

PowerBug

Very good buy Baz, lovely player you have there. Defs worth more than what you paid.

Bazinga

Cheers PB  ;)

With the way the market is, I was expecting him to go for around $400k. Now I have a bit more cash to find another 20yo batsman.

Master Q

roo boys!

Cicjose

roo boys!

chrisuzz

RB, buy this guy, best keeper on the market ;)