Main Menu

EOS Transfers and Discussion

Started by Bazinga, January 24, 2012, 10:44:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nails

Maca, IIRC you were interested in selling Etwaroo?

I'll give you a pretty penny for him if you're still (or ever were) interested in selling him. EOS I lose 1x30yo batter and will replace him with either my 19yo rel/rel or my 21yo exp/exp (low exp for Yogish)

So therefore I need Etwaroo to replace my 32yo rel/cap bowler (lol) and will pay you a fair price. Let me know if you're interested ;)

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on January 26, 2012, 02:18:27 PM

I'll give you a pretty penny for him if you're still (or ever were) interested in selling him. EOS I lose 1x30yo batter and will replace him with either my 19yo rel/rel or my 21yo exp/exp (low exp for Yogish)

So therefore I need Etwaroo to replace my 32yo rel/cap bowler (lol) and will pay you a fair price. Let me know if you're interested ;)
was going to sell him like 2 months ago, but yeah.
what would you pay? :)

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on January 26, 2012, 05:26:21 PM

How much you want for him? I offer 10K ;)

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on January 26, 2012, 05:31:09 PM

You make the offer if you want him..

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on January 26, 2012, 05:35:09 PM
Quote from: Nails on January 26, 2012, 05:31:09 PM

You make the offer if you want him..

I offer: more than you paid for him ;)

Maca24

If you're going to be difficult, i'll just keep him  ;)

Nails

Quote from: Maca24 on January 26, 2012, 05:52:33 PM

Don't know how much money I'll have at EOS yet... that's why I'm unsure what I can offer ;) I'm willing to spend pretty much all my sponsorship/EOS/player sales money.

Would like to save myself ~100K to buy a young seamer though.

Maca24

Quote from: Nails on January 26, 2012, 06:00:16 PM
Quote from: Maca24 on January 26, 2012, 05:52:33 PM

Don't know how much money I'll have at EOS yet... that's why I'm unsure what I can offer ;) I'm willing to spend pretty much all my sponsorship/EOS/player sales money.

Would like to save myself ~100K to buy a young seamer though.
Alright well let me know.

Cookie311993

Not to sure who is interested in my players that I am selling at eos

Batters
Manoj Sen
Shane Cook
Clinton NobleListed Current price 150k
Ashura Suji
Chris Gayle Listed for 300k

Bowlers
Shoaib AktarListed current price 400k
Dogo Lostwalleti
Raivata Vijaya Listed for 200k

Keeper
Doede Slippens

All-Rounder
Dwayne Burton

This I how the players will look at Eos as I have already had my training update. Good luck to all/anyone that is interested in them. Don't be afraid to help a mate out

Cyrus

Quote from: Cookie311993 on January 26, 2012, 09:39:16 PM
Not to sure who is interested in my players that I am selling at eos

Batters
Manoj Sen
Shane Cook
Clinton Noble
Ashura Suji
Chris Gayle

Bowlers
Shoaib Aktar
Dogo Lostwalleti
Raivata Vijaya

Keeper
Doede Slippens

All-Rounder
Dwayne Burton

This I how the players will look at Eos as I have already had my training update. Good luck to all/anyone that is interested in them. Don't be afraid to help a mate out
Fixed the links  ;)

Cookie311993

Thanks brad :) fixed them up as well. My bad

Maca24

Suji and Gayle are my favourites there. would be stoked if I could snag one.
Can you pm me their training history cookie? would appreciate it  :)

Cookie311993

Sure thing maca would be good if some of them went to ff homes. Will send it shortly

Bazinga

Quote from: Bazinga on January 24, 2012, 10:44:37 AM
Thought I'd create a thread so we could post any players we are looking at buying or selling over the EOS period, and well as general discussion abouts awards / trophies, transfers to new countries, prizemoney and new leagues etc...

Here are my players I am selling...

Rob Thomas - listed at $450k last evening and he already has a bid   :)  Sold for $626k   :)

Rob Thomas sold for much higher than I anticipated, meaning I have plenty of $$$ for a gun young batsman, if I can find one.

Will McKenzie - If McKenzie doesn't sell, I will be re-listing him again tonight. Unsure whether I will be listing him at around $250k - $300k or at $0. I definitely want to sell him.

@Nails - are you still interested in McKenzie??